Merlin

Nathan Phillips

Guest
I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 Merlin XLM. It is disc brake
only and is in good condition. It is a 18.5" with a 24" top tube. I want
to sell it with a Fox F80X and XTR wheels because I am going to buy a 29er.
Does anyone know what it is worth? Or is there anyone out there willing to
buy it.

nate
[email protected]

"Nathan Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 Merlin XLM ... because I am

going to buy a 29er.

Why on Earth would you sell a nice bike that will last forever to buy a fad
bike?

Greg

I am getting to be a crusty old professional mountain bike racer that needs
something trendy to revitalize the excitement of mountain biking again.

nate

[email protected]