Merry Christmas 2015

JSWin

Jul 13, 2015
Merry Christmas, happy new year, and happy holidays. Seems like some don't really know what Christmas is all about or at least what it should be about. Its kindness and helping each other. Smiling and saying hello. Live and let live. Rising above and letting people be happy.
Somebody asked me a while ago in a message why I go to the older posts. I just noticed that question tonight. I post where I find something interesting basically. I enjoy people's stories and what they have to say. It just happens that this comes from older posts.
A forum is just that. A public place to read and chat. Nothing more nothing less. You make it what you want and find whatever it is that you like to engage in.

Merry Christmas to all.

Hope you all got some nice family time in and some nice gifts :)

How was your holiday guys? Have you seen the full moon on Christmas day that rarely happens?

Somebody asked me a while ago in a message why I go to the older posts. I just noticed that question tonight. I post where I find something interesting basically. I enjoy people's stories and what they have to say. It just happens that this comes from older posts.
A forum is just that. A public place to read and chat. Nothing more nothing less. You make it what you want and find whatever it is that you like to engage in.

No, what you are doing is bumping old topics to raise your post count when you don't have anything to contribute. It is called necroposting and it bad form. Multiple people have complained to and about you doing this constantly.