Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirm

Jul 20, 2003
My Aussie fellow riders:

May 2004 be a safe and prosperous year for everyone. Have a wonderful time over the holidays.

Cheers. :)

Originally posted by amirm
My Aussie fellow riders:

May 2004 be a safe and prosperous year for everyone. Have a wonderful time over the holidays.

Cheers. :)

ahahaha, hope santa brings you a new bike.
cheers & biers from us;)

He actually did, and he did it a little earlier than expected! I got a SCOTT-USA MTB on Saturday, Yay!

Originally posted by cfsmtb
ahahaha, hope santa brings you a new bike.
cheers & biers from us;)

Just think of all that free time to go for a ride with no cars on the road. Get up early and give the presents to the kids and then go for a long ride. That's what I'll be doing.

Stay well, stay upright and eat as much Christmas pudd as you can fit in - you only live once!:D

Originally posted by Spider1977
Just think of all that free time to go for a ride with no cars on the road. Get up early and give the presents to the kids and then go for a long ride. That's what I'll be doing.

Stay well, stay upright and eat as much Christmas pudd as you can fit in - you only live once!:D

I'm even more ambitious then that. I'm riding to the various family gatherings. Mitcham to Brunswick, Brunswick to Doncaster and the next day Mitcham to Mt Eliza. Not sure I'll be able to do the Brunswick to Doncaster leg, though, the reason being I'll be rotund from all the food... :p

Anyhow, merry christmas everyone! Keep dem cranks a spinnin'! ;) :D

Originally posted by Etxy
I'm even more ambitious then that. I'm riding to the various family gatherings. Mitcham to Brunswick, Brunswick to Doncaster and the next day Mitcham to Mt Eliza. Not sure I'll be able to do the Brunswick to Doncaster leg, though, the reason being I'll be rotund from all the food... :p

Anyhow, merry christmas everyone! Keep dem cranks a spinnin'! ;) :D

I want you to sprint up the hill to Shoppingtown have a good chuck at the top and hey presto - you'll have room for more Christmas pudd at Mum's! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spider1977
I want you to sprint up the hill to Shoppingtown have a good chuck at the top and hey presto - you'll have room for more Christmas pudd at Mum's! :rolleyes:

Oh Bollocks, forgot I needed to ride that hill... :eek: I might go the long way around, just to avoid it... ;)

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Day is great for riding - hardly anyone on the road.

Set out for my usual 50k circuit today, but was enjoying it so much, took the long route for a 64k ride. Unfortunately the howling norwesterly made the last few k's pretty tough. But felt pretty good about tucking into the turkey, ham, baked veges and christmas pudd after a good workout.

Merry Christmas to all.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.