Merry Christmas to URC... and another century today...

Tim Dunne

Guest
I'd just like to wish the assembled denizens of URC a happy, joyful
Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous new year. May the wind always be behind
you, the sun on your back and light in your hearts.

Today, I did my 12th century of the year, a pleasing but damp 109 mile ride
up to the Peak District. Apart from being visited by the sodding p*nct*r*
f**ry 85 miles in in the pitch black, another enjoyable spin through
Staffordshire, which meets the target of one a month I set myself last
Christmas, so I'm feeling chuffed.

All the best

Tim
--
Seasons greetings from Brum, UK www.nervouscyclist.org
'I wish you a hopeful Christmas, I wish you a brave New Year, all

"Tim Dunne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'd just like to wish the assembled denizens of URC a happy, joyful
> Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous new year. May the wind always be
> behind
> you, the sun on your back and light in your hearts.

Merry Christmas etc. to you too!

With the amount of vegetables I'll be eating today, which will include a
large number of brussels sprouts, the wind will most certainly be behind me
today!

Festive cheers, helen s