Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chuck Kopsho, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. Chuck Kopsho

    Chuck Kopsho Guest

    Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.

    Ho Ho!
    Chuck Kopsho
    Oceanside, California

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:47:05 -0800, [email protected] (Chuck Kopsho)
    wrote:

    > Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.
    >
    > Ho Ho!

    Who you callin' a ho? <G> Merry Christmas to you, too!

    Carol

  3. [email protected] (Chuck Kopsho) looking for trouble wrote in news:8892-
    [email protected]:

    > Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.
    >
    > Ho Ho!
    > Chuck Kopsho
    > Oceanside, California

    Back at ya'
    12 Glenhaen Drive
    St. Louis, MO 63122

    Michael Lonergan

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  4. mara murr

    mara murr Guest

    blessed holidays ,sacred holy days,
    our fahers faith ,our steps behind him ,
    our faith ,

  5. On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:31:05 -0600, in rec.food.cooking,
    [email protected] (mara murr) wrote:
    >blessed holidays ,sacred holy days,
    >our fahers faith ,our steps behind him ,
    >our faith ,

    Please turn off your html before posting to Usenet. Thank you.