Merry Christmas!

Chuck Kopsho

Guest
Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.

Ho Ho!
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

Damsel in dis Dress

Guest
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:47:05 -0800, [email protected] (Chuck Kopsho)
wrote:

> Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.
>
> Ho Ho!

Who you callin' a ho? <G> Merry Christmas to you, too!

Carol

Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan

Guest
[email protected] (Chuck Kopsho) looking for trouble wrote in news:8892-
[email protected]:

> Merry Christmas to all from Southern California.
>
> Ho Ho!
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

Back at ya'
12 Glenhaen Drive
St. Louis, MO 63122

Michael Lonergan

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

mara murr

Guest
blessed holidays ,sacred holy days,
our fahers faith ,our steps behind him ,
our faith ,

usenet pseudonym

Guest
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:31:05 -0600, in rec.food.cooking,
[email protected] (mara murr) wrote:
>blessed holidays ,sacred holy days,
>our fahers faith ,our steps behind him ,
>our faith ,

Please turn off your html before posting to Usenet. Thank you.