Merry Christmas

John

Guest
Merry Christmas.

What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

John

> in message <[email protected]>, John
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> Merry Christmas.
>>
>> What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

Bright sunshine and 4 degrees in East London.

Merry Christmas everyone.

--
Mark
_______________________________________

John wrote:
> Merry Christmas.

And to you and yours, and all URCers and lurkers. Warm and sunny in
Twickenham.

--
Dave...

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, "John" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Merry Christmas.
>

>What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

It wasn't when I got up at midday!

Judith
(Wirral)

"Judith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, "John" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Merry Christmas.
>>

>>What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

> It wasn't when I got up at midday!
>
> Judith
> (Wirral)

But it was at 7.30am. Certainly woke me up when I went out.

John :.)

Dave Kahn wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>> Merry Christmas.

> And to you and yours, and all URCers and lurkers. Warm and sunny in
> Twickenham.

My bit of Twickenham too - at least until it got dark.

Merry Christmas URC

Julesh (who will one day work our who davek is among the local cyclists!)

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, John wrote:

> Merry Christmas.
>

> What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

North Lincolnshire. It looked quite bright and mild but the obligations of
the season kept me indoors.

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
http://www.unmusic.co.uk - about me, music, geek sitcom etc.

Same here in N Kent, and I did get out for a (not so quick) 10 miles on my
'bent whilst the turkey was cooking and the misses was putting her face on
ect,

SW

"Mark (MSA)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > in message <[email protected]>, John
> > ('[email protected]') wrote:
> >
> >> Merry Christmas.
> >>
> >> What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

> Bright sunshine and 4 degrees in East London.
>
> Merry Christmas everyone.
>

> --
> Mark
> Nerves of Steel, Heart of Gold, Knob of Butter
>

> whilst the turkey was cooking and the misses was putting her face on
> ect,

You put make-up on the turkey? Sick man, sick.

:)

--
Mark