Merry Christmas

wafflycat

Guest
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brings you all lots of cycling
goodies and immunity from visits by the p*n*t*re f**ry.

Festive cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:
> Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brings you all lots of cycling
> goodies and immunity from visits by the p*n*t*re f**ry.
>
> Festive cheers, helen s

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. May your wish list be
seriously depleted by tomorrow lunchtime.

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk

"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brings you all lots of cycling
> goodies and immunity from visits by the p*n*t*re f**ry.
>
> Festive cheers, helen s

Seconded, Merry Christmas to all!

{Got a pair of shimano sandals and a pair of shimano shoes (after broad hints
to my two sons!)}

6 for Xmas dinner :-
Asparagus soup
Lobster Thermidor
Roast Goose + veg ( sprouts included)
Festive Baked Alaska/trad Christmas pud/ trifle

with reserve meats of a rib of beef a honey glazed Gammon --oh and a huge
game pie to be made for new year!

and a whole stilton that has be fed gently with a little port over the last 2
months!

There's enough food to last till the end of January but I do enjoy cooking!

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

"Trevor A Panther" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Seconded, Merry Christmas to all!
>
> {Got a pair of shimano sandals and a pair of shimano shoes (after broad
> hints to my two sons!)}
>
> 6 for Xmas dinner :-
> Asparagus soup
> Lobster Thermidor
> Roast Goose + veg ( sprouts included)
> Festive Baked Alaska/trad Christmas pud/ trifle
>
> with reserve meats of a rib of beef a honey glazed Gammon --oh and a
> huge game pie to be made for new year!
>
> and a whole stilton that has be fed gently with a little port over the
> last 2 months!
>
> There's enough food to last till the end of January but I do enjoy
> cooking!

At Chateau Unfit Family, it's wild, line-caught salmon for starter (boringly
obvious, but we do like our salmon). Main course is organic Norfolk Bronze
turkey crown. My secret stuffing (ooh-err, Missus!), lots of veggies (lots
of sprouts included) & gravy made from the meat juices. Christmas pudding
and a very, very boozy Christmas cake..

The turkey is stuffed, barded and sat on a bed of root veggies in the
roasting tin. The oven is heating up to temperature. Once there, the turkey
gets popped in. Then I'll peel the veggies...

The festive table was set last night - it's all winter white, silver & *ice*
(which isn't going to melt), with candles at the ready.

Cheers, all! helen s

"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Trevor A Panther" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> At Chateau Unfit Family, it's wild, line-caught salmon for starter (boringly
> obvious, but we do like our salmon). Main course is organic Norfolk Bronze
> turkey crown. My secret stuffing (ooh-err, Missus!), lots of veggies (lots
> of sprouts included) & gravy made from the meat juices. Christmas pudding
> and a very, very boozy Christmas cake..
>
> The turkey is stuffed, barded and sat on a bed of root veggies in the
> roasting tin. The oven is heating up to temperature. Once there, the turkey
> gets popped in. Then I'll peel the veggies...
>
> The festive table was set last night - it's all winter white, silver & *ice*
> (which isn't going to melt), with candles at the ready.
>
> Cheers, all! helen s

Just massacring 3 lobsters! I do like cooking Christmas dinner!

Just sipping a port and brandy to settle my tummy for the day!

See you all tomorrow after I have ridden it off a bit!