Merry FiXmas and a Happy New Gear

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Andrew, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Santa may have fixed JayWoo up, but he'll be rockin' my fixie when he goes
    to deliver presents around Brisbane on Christmas Eve. Who needs reindeer
    when you have reingear (fixeddeer?)

    In the tradition of 1990's MTB accessories I had to go with purple tinsel. 9
    metres of it and 3m of bells later we have this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/75503695/

    It's also undergone a model change, it's now a Raleigh Super 'Claus' Mk II.

    Hopefully this will cheer up those sad and angry cagers a little. Or at
    least keep them at bay.

    Those damn bells don't even have strikers and they're already annoying me
    with their dinging though! At least the fugly bar tape looks like it's meant
    to be there now.

    Andrew (Perhaps I should get that Santa suit from my mate and go for a ride
    early xmas morning...)

    Tags:

  2. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309

    Yaaaay!!

    Hey, that's great for the daylight hours but what about a dynamo and 12v christmas tree lights for night time?:D

    Steve

  3. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    w00t!

    I've got a matching Big Red Fat Cat suit, but it may be a tad cosy for this time of year. :D
    http://static.flickr.com/10/14900152_058a9fc1be_o.jpg

  4. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
  5. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    "SteveA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey, that's great for the daylight hours but what about a dynamo and
    > 12v christmas tree lights for night time?:D
    >
    > Steve

    Would be sweet, but those POV systems that you strap to the spokes would be
    even better. Floating images of Santa/snowflakes inside the wheels...