Merry FiXmas and a Happy New Gear

Andrew

Guest
Santa may have fixed JayWoo up, but he'll be rockin' my fixie when he goes
to deliver presents around Brisbane on Christmas Eve. Who needs reindeer
when you have reingear (fixeddeer?)

In the tradition of 1990's MTB accessories I had to go with purple tinsel. 9
metres of it and 3m of bells later we have this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/75503695/

It's also undergone a model change, it's now a Raleigh Super 'Claus' Mk II.

Hopefully this will cheer up those sad and angry cagers a little. Or at
least keep them at bay.

Those damn bells don't even have strikers and they're already annoying me
with their dinging though! At least the fugly bar tape looks like it's meant
to be there now.

Andrew (Perhaps I should get that Santa suit from my mate and go for a ride
early xmas morning...)

Andrew said:
Santa may have fixed JayWoo up, but he'll be rockin' my fixie when he goes
to deliver presents around Brisbane on Christmas Eve. Who needs reindeer
when you have reingear (fixeddeer?)

In the tradition of 1990's MTB accessories I had to go with purple tinsel. 9
metres of it and 3m of bells later we have this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85942209@N00/75503695/

It's also undergone a model change, it's now a Raleigh Super 'Claus' Mk II.

Hopefully this will cheer up those sad and angry cagers a little. Or at
least keep them at bay.

Those damn bells don't even have strikers and they're already annoying me
with their dinging though! At least the fugly bar tape looks like it's meant
to be there now.

Andrew (Perhaps I should get that Santa suit from my mate and go for a ride
early xmas morning...)

Yaaaay!!

Hey, that's great for the daylight hours but what about a dynamo and 12v christmas tree lights for night time?:D

Steve

"SteveA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey, that's great for the daylight hours but what about a dynamo and
> 12v christmas tree lights for night time?:D
>
> Steve

Would be sweet, but those POV systems that you strap to the spokes would be
even better. Floating images of Santa/snowflakes inside the wheels...