Merry freakin' Everything Everyone! :-)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
    hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!

    Love y'all ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    Tags:

  2. SR says:

    >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
    >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    >
    >Love y'all ',;~}~

    You, too, Shaun. I keep forgetting you get 2 frikkin days out over there.
    We're back on Monday. ;-(
    Have a good one anyway

    Steev

  3. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    > SR says:
    >
    > >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

    Jan. -
    > >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    > >
    > >Love y'all ',;~}~
    > >

    > You, too, Shaun. I keep forgetting you get 2 frikkin days out over there.

    It costs us a day from earlier in the year though.

    > We're back on Monday. ;-(
    > Have a good one anyway
    >
    > Steev

    Cheers mate! ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  4. "Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

    Jan. -
    > hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    >
    > Love y'all ',;~}~
    >
    > Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    Happy Christmas.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    .... you old bastard

    And hope everyone else has a good one too
    Steve.

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, Shaun <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th
    > Jan. -
    > hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    >
    > Love y'all ',;~}~
    >
    > Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    And Merry Christmas to you.

    Oh yeah, and Happy B-day!
    --
    Slacker

  6. On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, "Shaun" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
    >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    >
    >Love y'all ',;~}~
    >

    >Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    Many happies
    Martin

  7. small change

    small change Guest

    yup - just stuck not one but TWO french apple pies in the oven, with a deep
    dish on the way... ride to eat, eat to ride....

  8. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    small change wrote:
    > yup - just stuck not one but TWO french apple pies in the oven, with
    > a deep dish on the way... ride to eat, eat to ride....

    Damn, it's too bad we're both married already........

    But then I'd be bigger than I am.......

    Gary (the way to a man's heart is through his stomach)

  9. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    "spademan o---[) *"
    <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]

    > "Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

    > Jan. -
    > > hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    > >
    > > Love y'all ',;~}~
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    > Happy Christmas.
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > ... you old bastard
    >
    > And hope everyone else has a good one too
    > Steve.

    Cheers matie, and a HNY to ya too!

    Oh, I was ill as fcuk the whole damned time, BTW - only just started to
    recover this last day or so - lack of sleep > run down > more lack of sleep
    > total loss of appetite > ++++++ = utter train wreck.

    Still, managed to have a good one, and of course, IT WAS A WHITE
    XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - Yeah and I got all cool stuff and stuff too.

  10. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    news:eek:[email protected]
    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, Shaun <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th
    > Jan. -
    > hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    >
    > Love y'all ',;~}~
    >
    > Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

    And Merry Christmas to you.

    Oh yeah, and Happy B-day!

    Cheers there RB! ',;~}~

    HNY!

    Shaun aRe

  11. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, "Shaun" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

    Jan. -
    > >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
    > >
    > >Love y'all ',;~}~
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~
    > >

    > Many happies
    > Martin

    Cheers!

    HNY!