Merry freakin' Everything Everyone! :-)

Shaun

Guest
Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!

Love y'all ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

SR says:

>Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
>hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
>
>Love y'all ',;~}~

You, too, Shaun. I keep forgetting you get 2 frikkin days out over there.
We're back on Monday. ;-(
Have a good one anyway

Steev

> SR says:
>
> >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

Jan. -
> >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
> >
> >Love y'all ',;~}~
> >

> You, too, Shaun. I keep forgetting you get 2 frikkin days out over there.

It costs us a day from earlier in the year though.

> We're back on Monday. ;-(
> Have a good one anyway
>
> Steev

Cheers mate! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

Jan. -
> hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
>
> Love y'all ',;~}~
>
> Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

Happy Christmas.
..
..
..
..
..
..
.... you old *******

And hope everyone else has a good one too
Steve.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, Shaun <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th
> Jan. -
> hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
>
> Love y'all ',;~}~
>
> Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

And Merry Christmas to you.

Oh yeah, and Happy B-day!
--
Slacker

wrote:

>Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th Jan. -
>hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
>
>Love y'all ',;~}~
>

>Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

Many happies
Martin

yup - just stuck not one but TWO french apple pies in the oven, with a deep
dish on the way... ride to eat, eat to ride....

small change wrote:
> yup - just stuck not one but TWO french apple pies in the oven, with
> a deep dish on the way... ride to eat, eat to ride....

Damn, it's too bad we're both married already........

But then I'd be bigger than I am.......

Gary (the way to a man's heart is through his stomach)

"spademan o---[) *"
<[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

> Jan. -
> > hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
> >
> > Love y'all ',;~}~
> >
> > Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

> Happy Christmas.
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ... you old *******
>
> And hope everyone else has a good one too
> Steve.

Cheers matie, and a HNY to ya too!

Oh, I was ill as fcuk the whole damned time, BTW - only just started to
recover this last day or so - lack of sleep > run down > more lack of sleep
> total loss of appetite > ++++++ = utter train wreck.

Still, managed to have a good one, and of course, IT WAS A WHITE
XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Yeah and I got all cool stuff and stuff too.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, Shaun <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th
> Jan. -
> hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
>
> Love y'all ',;~}~
>
> Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~

And Merry Christmas to you.

Oh yeah, and Happy B-day!

Cheers there RB! ',;~}~

HNY!

Shaun aRe

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:48:23 -0000, "Shaun" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Well, I'll be outa here in a couple hours or so, back on Tuesday 4th

Jan. -
> >hope you all have a damned fine time - be happy, stay safe!
> >
> >Love y'all ',;~}~
> >

> >Shaun aRe - It's my 36th b/day on NYE too, YAY me! ',;~}~
> >

> Many happies
> Martin

Cheers!

HNY!