Message for Lafferty

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gorilla Critter, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  2. "Philip Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Vindicated......the most Brian will get is a tag of being a good
    > guesser; and not until the scientific method and correct procedure shows
    > Lance to have doped. We are not there yet by a long chalk.

    I got a gal who's mighty sweet
    Big blue eyes and tiny feet
    Her name is Rosabelle Magee
    And she tips the scales at three-oh-three

    Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
    That when you go to hug her, you don't know where you're at
    You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand
    And hug a ways and chalk a mark to see where you began

    One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-chalkin' and a-huggin'
    away
    When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    A-comin' around the other way over the mountain
    A-comin' around the other way

    Nobody ever said I'm weak
    My bones don't ache, my joints don't creak
    But I grow pale and I get limp
    Every time I see my baby blimp

    Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
    That when you go to hug her
    (You don't know where you're at)
    (You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand)
    (And hug a bit and chalk a mark to see where you began)

    One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-beggin' her to be my bride
    When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
    A-comin' around the other side

    She's a mile wide!
    (Chalkin' up a markdown and yellin' "No More!")
    When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
    Over the Great Divide!!

  3. "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Philip Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Gorilla Critter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/4915c60d99c9276c?hl=en&
    >>>

    >> Vindicated......the most Brian will get is a tag for being a good
    >> guesser; and not until the scientific method and correct procedure
    >> shows Lance to have doped. We are not there yet by a long chalk.
    >>
    >> Phil H

    > Closer than you think.

    Horse shoes and hand grenades.........

    Phil Holman

  4. On 24 Aug 2005 19:28:20 -0700, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Philip Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Vindicated......the most Brian will get is a tag of being a good
    >> guesser; and not until the scientific method and correct procedure shows
    >> Lance to have doped. We are not there yet by a long chalk.
    >>

    >I got a gal who's mighty sweet
    >Big blue eyes and tiny feet
    >Her name is Rosabelle Magee
    >And she tips the scales at three-oh-three
    >
    >Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
    >That when you go to hug her, you don't know where you're at
    >You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand
    >And hug a ways and chalk a mark to see where you began
    >
    >One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-chalkin' and a-huggin'
    >away
    >When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    >A-comin' around the other way over the mountain
    >A-comin' around the other way
    >

    >Nobody ever said I'm weak
    >My bones don't ache, my joints don't creak
    >But I grow pale and I get limp
    >Every time I see my baby blimp
    >
    >Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
    >That when you go to hug her
    >(You don't know where you're at)
    >(You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand)
    >(And hug a bit and chalk a mark to see where you began)
    >
    >One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-beggin' her to be my bride
    >When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    >A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
    >A-comin' around the other side
    >

    >She's a mile wide!
    >(Chalkin' up a markdown and yellin' "No More!")
    >When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
    >A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
    >Over the Great Divide!!

    I sincerely hope Carl is not leaving any frozen specimens around.
    Especially today...

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...