Message for Trentus...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Adam, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Hi Trentus,

    Apologies for using this forum for what is essentially a personal message, but due to circumstances
    I don't have your email account with me, and I know you hardly ever check the hotmail one...

    Unable to contact you when we arrived in Australia, due to being just too busy - too many people to
    see... Successfully arrived in ACT (and surprised the shit out of my brother!), managed to borrow a
    bike and disaster struck! Saturday night went out for a fantastic meal for his birthday, early hours
    of Sunday morning I get struck by a virus that has me throwing up until around midday Sunday, aching
    like I've been in a fight with Tyson (although ears still intact) and shivering like it's a Scottish
    summer. Starting to recover now, but it's extremely unlikely I'll be doing any riding before we have
    to turn round and head back to Sydney tomorrow.

    Thanks so much for all the advice - I'm really gutted I didn't get to put it to good use! If you
    ever find yourself in the Northern Hemisphere and fancy visiting Edinburgh, drop me a line - I'll
    happily give you a guided tour of our routes!

    Cheers - Adam...

    (PS: 'kiwis' email account still works - just auto-forwarding to a hotmail account while
    I'm away...)

    Tags:

  2. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Trentus,
    >
    > Apologies for using this forum for what is essentially a personal message, but due to
    > circumstances I don't have your email account with me, and I know you hardly ever check the
    > hotmail one...
    >
    > Unable to contact you when we arrived in Australia, due to being just too busy - too many people
    > to see... Successfully arrived in ACT (and surprised the shit out of my brother!), managed to
    > borrow a bike and disaster struck! Saturday night went out for a fantastic meal for his birthday,
    > early hours of Sunday morning I get struck by a virus that has me throwing up until around midday
    > Sunday, aching like I've been in a fight with Tyson (although ears still intact) and shivering
    > like it's a Scottish summer. Starting to recover now, but it's extremely unlikely I'll be doing
    > any riding before we have to turn round and head back to Sydney tomorrow.
    >
    > Thanks so much for all the advice - I'm really gutted I didn't get to put it to good use! If you
    > ever find yourself in the Northern Hemisphere and fancy visiting Edinburgh, drop me a line - I'll
    > happily give you a guided tour of our routes!
    >
    > Cheers - Adam...

    The best laid plans of mice and men. Sorry to hear you're not 100% Really sorry you didn't get to
    ride. I only just got my bike back from the LBS after a HUGE delay getting new front shocks put on
    (I broke the others) so wouldn't have been able to do anything much else myself.

    All the best.

    Trentus