message to Shaun Bell re: Ride-A-lot, no mockery..

LIBERATOR

Guest
I offered to teach Ride-A-Lot how to become an advanced skilled MTBer
in one day, I guarantee that after 8 hours of my instruction Ride-A-Lot
without any fear will be able to ride any black diamond rated trail in
Colorado, all he has to do is buy me a nice video camera after I get
him to these skills...

He refused and responded with mockery, which he can't back or
substantiate, so you then became one of his little allies...

Why don't you get him to take me up on the deal, if he doesn't end up
with the skills I guarantee he will, all he is out is 8 hours time...

But he won't, cuz he's scared, or simply Virginia Newbon can't use him
anymore because he won't be a weak tard with no skills..

LIBERATOR wrote:
> I offered to teach Ride-A-Lot how to become an advanced skilled MTBer
> in one day, I guarantee that after 8 hours of my instruction Ride-A-Lot
> without any fear will be able to ride any black diamond rated trail in
> Colorado, all he has to do is buy me a nice video camera after I get
> him to these skills...
>
> He refused and responded with mockery, which he can't back or
> substantiate, so you then became one of his little allies...
>
> Why don't you get him to take me up on the deal, if he doesn't end up
> with the skills I guarantee he will, all he is out is 8 hours time...
>
> But he won't, cuz he's scared, or simply Virginia Newbon can't use him
> anymore because he won't be a weak tard with no skills..

I am not writing to agree or disagree with Liberator. What I have to
say, however, regards Liberator's conscious decision to cripple his
enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and
psychologically. Let me cut to the chase: We wouldn't have a problem
with collectivism if it weren't for him. Although Liberator created the
problem, aggravated the problem, and escalated the problem, he insists
that he can solve the problem if we just grant him more power. How
naïve does Liberator think we are? Truly, we have a dilemma of
leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we hold out the prospect of
societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and
certainties, or is it sufficient to clarify and correct some of the
inaccuracies present in his "compromises"? To turn that question
around, do his effusions appear reasonable to anyone other than
avaricious curmudgeons? To answer that question, we need first to
consider Liberator's thought process, which generally takes the
following form: (1) Liberator is a model citizen, so (2) he has the
linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature.
Therefore, (3) blasphemous devotees of conspiracy theories and witless
sluggards should rule this country and thus, (4) he could do a gentler
and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. As you can see,
Liberator's reasoning makes no sense, which leads me to believe that
ignorance is bliss. This may be why his toadies are generally all
smiles. When Liberator tells us that superstition is no less credible
than proven scientific principles, he somehow fails to mention that his
detractors are correct in their observation that the time has come to
maintain social tranquillity. He fails to mention that his
disquisitions bespeak a spiritual crassness, a materialistic and
short-sighted stupidity that will bombard us with an endless array of
hate literature by the end of the decade. And he fails to mention that
it is immature and stupid of him to promote racial superiority
doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. It
would be mature and intelligent, however, to rub his nose in his own
hypocrisy, and that's why I say that his editorials are designed to
delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a
counter-hegemony that seeks to create some unholy, pseudo-psychological
profile of me to discredit my opinions. And they're working; they're
having the desired effect. Even Liberator's trucklers couldn't deal
with the full impact of Liberator's op-ed pieces. That's why they
created "Liberator-ism," which is just an amateurish excuse to prevent
people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly
psychologically caged existence.

I won't lie to you; we need to look beyond the most immediate and
visible problems with Liberator. We need to look at what is behind
these problems and understand that it's possible that I do not intend
this letter to be in any way misinterpreted as a personal attack on
Liberator. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here
because I need to devote more space to a description of how the last
time I told Liberator's provocateurs that I want to straighten out
Liberator's thinking, they declared in response, "But peremptory,
annoying paper-pushers are more deserving of honor than our nation's
war heroes." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's
exactly what they meant. Liberator is a bit teched. That shouldn't
surprise you when you consider that it doesn't do us much good to
become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of his smears
in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join
forces with us, then we must deal with him appropriately. I, for one,
find his cacoëthes loquendi most irritating, and besides, he is guilty
of a shocking display of dishonesty and sophistry. I've said that
before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete
enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those
shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I
explain that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that he's like
the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain
of careerism and you'll see a power-hungry, savage psychopath hiding
behind it, furiously pulling the levers of gnosticism in a meddlesome
attempt to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should
function. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize
that thanks to Liberator, the epidemic of Fabianism is spreading
rapidly. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and
the consequences are undeniable. So why does Liberator think that those
who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be
shunned, should starve? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but
it should be noted that the poisonous wine of plagiarism had been
distilled long before Liberator entered the scene. Liberator is merely
the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug
that is world humanity. Let us not sink to Liberator's level. Let us
combat irrationalism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce
Liberator's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically
reasoned arguments) as totally unrepresentative of the values of this
society.

Liberator is not just heartless. He is unbelievably, astronomically
heartless. The problem, as I see it, is not a question of who the
bigamists of this society are, but rather that by brainwashing his
legatees with communism, Liberator makes them easy to lead, easy to
program, and easy to enslave. The unalterable law of biology has a
corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, he wants to
promote disrespectful ideologies such as solipsism. Who does he think
he is? I mean, he should pay for his mistakes. But there's the rub;
knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why
it's important for you to know that I enjoy the great diversity of
humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our
forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Liberator's mad
opuscula which substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and
honest debate. Don't get me wrong; I seethe with anger whenever I think
about Liberator's foolhardy manifestos. But Liberator wants me to stop
trying to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and
health to our cities. Instead, he'd rather I drop to my knees and beg
for mercy. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. That's all I
have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into
Liberator's mentality, though, then study the details of his
inclinations. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will
take your breath away. And it will convince you that as far as
Liberator's mudslinging traducements are concerned, I will not
capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> [...]

> forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Liberator's mad
> opuscula which substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and
> honest debate. Don't get me wrong; I seethe with anger whenever I think
> about Liberator's foolhardy manifestos. But Liberator wants me to stop
> trying to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and
> health to our cities. Instead, he'd rather I drop to my knees and beg
> for mercy. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. That's all I
> have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into
> Liberator's mentality, though, then study the details of his
> inclinations. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will
> take your breath away. And it will convince you that as far as
> Liberator's mudslinging traducements are concerned, I will not

woah.

Ditto! Tom

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > I offered to teach Ride-A-Lot how to become an advanced skilled MTBer
> > in one day, I guarantee that after 8 hours of my instruction Ride-A-Lot
> > without any fear will be able to ride any black diamond rated trail in
> > Colorado, all he has to do is buy me a nice video camera after I get
> > him to these skills...
> >
> > He refused and responded with mockery, which he can't back or
> > substantiate, so you then became one of his little allies...
> >
> > Why don't you get him to take me up on the deal, if he doesn't end up
> > with the skills I guarantee he will, all he is out is 8 hours time...
> >
> > But he won't, cuz he's scared, or simply Virginia Newbon can't use him
> > anymore because he won't be a weak tard with no skills..

> I am not writing to agree or disagree with Liberator. What I have to
> say, however, regards Liberator's conscious decision to cripple his
> enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and
> psychologically. Let me cut to the chase: We wouldn't have a problem
> with collectivism if it weren't for him.

STFU you goof.

> Although Liberator created the
> problem, aggravated the problem, and escalated the problem, he insists
> that he can solve the problem if we just grant him more power.

I created no problem, Ride-Her-Much started insulting me when I gave
him constructive criticism with no insulting content.

> How naïve does Liberator think we are? Truly, we have a dilemma of
> leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we hold out the prospect of
> societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and
> certainties, or is it sufficient to clarify and correct some of the
> inaccuracies present in his "compromises"?

You're saucing up when there's no main entree needing sauce baby.

> To turn that question
> around, do his effusions appear reasonable to anyone other than
> avaricious curmudgeons?

My sock puppets are better versed in prose than you are you Newbon
kook.

> To answer that question, we need first to
> consider Liberator's thought process, which generally takes the
> following form: (1) Liberator is a model citizen, so (2) he has the
> linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature.

Something tells me you spent hours on this piece.

> Therefore, (3) blasphemous devotees of conspiracy theories and witless
> sluggards should rule this country and thus, (4) he could do a gentler
> and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. As you can see,
> Liberator's reasoning makes no sense, which leads me to believe that
> ignorance is bliss.

One who can see all that is won't make sense to one who can see nothing
due to ignorance being his blindness. Or her blindness, I don't know if
you're a he or she, but I'm willing to bet you're a member in the gay
penguin squadron.

> This may be why his toadies are generally all
> smiles. When Liberator tells us that superstition is no less credible
> than proven scientific principles, he somehow fails to mention that his
> detractors are correct in their observation that the time has come to
> maintain social tranquillity.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! now I gotta go whee whee.....

> He fails to mention that his
> disquisitions bespeak a spiritual crassness, a materialistic and
> short-sighted stupidity that will bombard us with an endless array of
> hate literature by the end of the decade.

You have the acuity and dexterity of a retarded porpoise.

> And he fails to mention that
> it is immature and stupid of him to promote racial superiority
> doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide.

I've never promoted any of the such thus again you're definitely
resonating the mentality of a retarded porpoise.

> It
> would be mature and intelligent, however, to rub his nose in his own
> hypocrisy, and that's why I say that his editorials are designed to
> delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a
> counter-hegemony that seeks to create some unholy, pseudo-psychological
> profile of me to discredit my opinions.

One can definitely tell this is not your normal level of prose. You're
trying to portray yourself as a advanced linguistic scholar, it's so
sloppy and rhythmless that's what blew it for you you pelican idolizer.

> And they're working; they're
> having the desired effect. Even Liberator's trucklers couldn't deal
> with the full impact of Liberator's op-ed pieces. That's why they
> created "Liberator-ism," which is just an amateurish excuse to prevent
> people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly
> psychologically caged existence.

I hope you're not trying out for a position in RUSH, Neil although
degenerative lately, has you beat by miles still.

> I won't lie to you; we need to look beyond the most immediate and
> visible problems with Liberator.

Oh this is gonna be good mythical self-projection from the self-adoring
self-idolatry porpoise...

> We need to look at what is behind
> these problems and understand that it's possible that I do not intend
> this letter to be in any way misinterpreted as a personal attack on
> Liberator.

You're a kookdum fifedom goofdum goobie doo Moosey doo flubber boop..

> However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here
> because I need to devote more space to a description of how the last
> time I told Liberator's provocateurs that I want to straighten out
> Liberator's thinking, they declared in response, "But peremptory,
> annoying paper-pushers are more deserving of honor than our nation's
> war heroes."

You pathetic annoyance, go play scrabble with Ride-A-Lot and share your
jar of pickles and banannas with him or the Mooseys will come & stomp
you out and gobble you down for dinner..

> Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's
> exactly what they meant. Liberator is a bit teched. That shouldn't
> surprise you when you consider that it doesn't do us much good to
> become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of his smears
> in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join
> forces with us, then we must deal with him appropriately.

I will suggest to Ride-A-Lot he makes you a Field Marshal in the Gay
Penguin Squadron, you can commander the turtle panzers against the
Mooses.

> I, for one,
> find his cacoëthes loquendi most irritating, and besides, he is guilty
> of a shocking display of dishonesty and sophistry.

Man dude, I maybe the reincarnated ****** & Thomas Jefferson, but I had
to look that **** up man.... and It wasn't even in the dictionary...
you banana eating Moosey loving pickle addict...

> I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete
> enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those
> shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I
> explain that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that he's like
> the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.

Hey man, I'm all over singletracks.com, I'm hiding from no one,
obviously you're in Kookdom land, in a world of make believe where
maybe there is a wizard behind the curtain directing the orchestra with
such a wonderful accentuation... and you dance right along with the
make believe world you believe to be real... such a great sheep in the
herd you are the Mooseys are waiting around the corner to scarf you
down for a snack you plywood plumber...

> Pull back the curtain
> of careerism and you'll see a power-hungry, savage psychopath hiding
> behind it, furiously pulling the levers of gnosticism in a meddlesome
> attempt to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should
> function.

You should have used "ferocious" not furious you buck tooth sawed off
one eared giraffe.

> That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize
> that thanks to Liberator, the epidemic of Fabianism is spreading
> rapidly. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and
> the consequences are undeniable. So why does Liberator think that those
> who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be
> shunned, should starve?

You're hallucinating you sawed off runt. I encourage disagreement.
Check with the Panzer turtles next time before you attempt blitzkrieg
on the Mooseys.

> It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but
> it should be noted that the poisonous wine of plagiarism had been
> distilled long before Liberator entered the scene.

Hey that wasn't so bad, Neil might like that. Gobble gobble gobble
peckerwood peckerwood peckerwood...

> Liberator is merely
> the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug
> that is world humanity. Let us not sink to Liberator's level. Let us
> combat irrationalism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce
> Liberator's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically
> reasoned arguments) as totally unrepresentative of the values of this
> society.

You are a defeated citizen fully loyal to the Communist thought
controllers. They love little fish eating penguins like you, especially
when you have the sanctioned pink bootys Ride-A-lot has made mandatory
for the infantry.

> Liberator is not just heartless. He is unbelievably, astronomically
> heartless.

Not true at all, Ride-A-Lot initiated the war with me, thinking his
feminism was weaponry, he went into attack formation and I responded in
defense and obviously the best defense is a good offfense, of which the
plumpy penguin commander is now in retreat.

> The problem, as I see it, is not a question of who the
> bigamists of this society are, but rather that by brainwashing his
> legatees with communism, Liberator makes them easy to lead, easy to
> program, and easy to enslave. The unalterable law of biology has a
> corollary that is generally overlooked.

Hey that wasn't too bad either... Nice one plumber...

> Specifically, he wants to
> promote disrespectful ideologies such as solipsism. Who does he think
> he is? I mean, he should pay for his mistakes.

What mistakes, please due tell... Tell us what's in that self-conjuring
mind of yours... and make sure you offer me pickles before I sit & hear
the story...

> But there's the rub;
> knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why
> it's important for you to know that I enjoy the great diversity of
> humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our
> forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Liberator's mad
> opuscula which substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and
> honest debate.

Concerto would have been a better word than the one you used which
again I had to look up but couldn't because it was not in the
dictionary.

> Don't get me wrong; I seethe with anger whenever I think
> about Liberator's foolhardy manifestos. But Liberator wants me to stop
> trying to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and
> health to our cities. Instead, he'd rather I drop to my knees and beg
> for mercy. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. That's all I
> have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into
> Liberator's mentality, though, then study the details of his
> inclinations. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will
> take your breath away. And it will convince you that as far as
> Liberator's mudslinging traducements are concerned, I will not
> capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever.

I feel like giving you a hug my brother, lets promote love not war, and
listen to some Beatles songs, and eat some Bugos, cheese from
Wisconsin, and beer from Canada, well have such a joyful time even the
roaches in Ride-A-Lots house and tinker-bell will want to come.

cc wrote:
> Corvus Corvax wrote:
> [...gibberish...]
>
> woah.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Just wanted to see if I could get Libby to argue with a bot. Getting
CDB to invite it out for a beer was a bonus ;-).

Carry on.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> cc wrote:
> > Corvus Corvax wrote:
> > [...gibberish...]
> >
> > woah.

> http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
>
> Just wanted to see if I could get Libby to argue with a bot. Getting
> CDB to invite it out for a beer was a bonus ;-).
>
> Carry on.
>
> CC

Yeah but does Ride-A-Lot have woman boobies?

NICE!

Worth quoting the whole thing.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> cc wrote:
> > Corvus Corvax wrote:
> > [...gibberish...]
> >
> > woah.

> http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
>
> Just wanted to see if I could get Libby to argue with a bot. Getting
> CDB to invite it out for a beer was a bonus ;-).
>
> Carry on.
>
> CC

LOL. I'm not that particular. Hey, I've had a beer with worse... and
better I'd venture to guess.
http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104775&stc=1&d=1127432450
or http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=131867

CDB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> [...]

>>> trying to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and
>>> health to our cities. Instead, he'd rather I drop to my knees and
>>> beg
>>> for mercy. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. That's all
>>> have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into
>>> Liberator's mentality, though, then study the details of his
>>> inclinations. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will
>>> take your breath away. And it will convince you that as far as
>>> Liberator's mudslinging traducements are concerned, I will not
>>> capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever.

>> I feel like giving you a hug my brother, lets promote love not war,
>> and listen to some Beatles songs, and eat some Bugos, cheese from
>> Wisconsin, and beer from Canada, well have such a joyful time even
>> the roaches in Ride-A-Lots house and tinker-bell will want to come.

If that isn't classic am-b I don't know what is!

Bwahahahahahah!!!! Well done CC.

Mike

Paladin wrote:

> LOL. I'm not that particular. Hey, I've had a beer with worse... and
> better I'd venture to guess.

I know a few people who start to sound like that bot after enough beer.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> cc wrote:
> > Corvus Corvax wrote:
> > [...gibberish...]
> >
> > woah.

> http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
>
> Just wanted to see if I could get Libby to argue with a bot. Getting
> CDB to invite it out for a beer was a bonus ;-).
>
> Carry on.
>
> CC

A complaining bot? I have seen the future.

/s