General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Met a mini-goal!

Started by Laura · · Last activity · 41 posts · 914 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 July 2005
Last activity
27 July 2005
Original author
Laura
Posts
41
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
914
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 41
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 - less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs

  2. WTG! Those mini-goals really help to keep us on course, dont they?

    I noticed that when I think, "Ive gotta lose 40 pounds", the mere
    thought is overwhelming. But when I think, "Im gonna lose five
    pounds"...it feels quite do-able. LOL, losing "just five pounds" eight
    times...and IM DONE!

    I just hit a mini, too--185. Just 20 more to go!---uh, I mean, five
    pounds four more times...

    LassChance
    5-16-05 202/185/165

    Met a mini-goal!

    Group: alt.support.diet.low-carb Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 2:11pm (EDT-1)
    From: [email hidden] (Laura)
    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).
    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I
    did not get together very often.)
    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.
    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.
    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)
    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136 since 01/01/05
    High weight 178 lbs

  3. WTG! Those mini-goals really help to keep us on course, dont they?

    I noticed that when I think, "Ive gotta lose 40 pounds", the mere
    thought is overwhelming. But when I think, "Im gonna lose five
    pounds"...it feels quite do-able. LOL, losing "just five pounds" eight
    times...and IM DONE!

    I just hit a mini, too--185. Just 20 more to go!---uh, I mean, five
    pounds four more times...

    LassChance
    5-16-05 202/185/165

    Met a mini-goal!

    Group: alt.support.diet.low-carb Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 2:11pm (EDT-1)
    From: [email hidden] (Laura)
    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).
    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I
    did not get together very often.)
    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.
    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.
    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)
    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136 since 01/01/05
    High weight 178 lbs

  4. WTG! Those mini-goals really help to keep us on course, dont they?

    I noticed that when I think, "Ive gotta lose 40 pounds", the mere
    thought is overwhelming. But when I think, "Im gonna lose five
    pounds"...it feels quite do-able. LOL, losing "just five pounds" eight
    times...and IM DONE!

    I just hit a mini, too--185. Just 20 more to go!---uh, I mean, five
    pounds four more times...

    LassChance
    5-16-05 202/185/165

    Met a mini-goal!

    Group: alt.support.diet.low-carb Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 2:11pm (EDT-1)
    From: [email hidden] (Laura)
    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).
    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I
    did not get together very often.)
    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.
    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.
    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)
    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136 since 01/01/05
    High weight 178 lbs

  5. WTG! Those mini-goals really help to keep us on course, dont they?

    I noticed that when I think, "Ive gotta lose 40 pounds", the mere
    thought is overwhelming. But when I think, "Im gonna lose five
    pounds"...it feels quite do-able. LOL, losing "just five pounds" eight
    times...and IM DONE!

    I just hit a mini, too--185. Just 20 more to go!---uh, I mean, five
    pounds four more times...

    LassChance
    5-16-05 202/185/165

    Met a mini-goal!

    Group: alt.support.diet.low-carb Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 2:11pm (EDT-1)
    From: [email hidden] (Laura)
    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).
    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I
    did not get together very often.)
    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.
    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.
    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)
    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136 since 01/01/05
    High weight 178 lbs

  6. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

    And Nicole - you *rock* - 143 lbs lost! Talk about bragging rights. :-)

    Laura

    "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs


  7. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

    And Nicole - you *rock* - 143 lbs lost! Talk about bragging rights. :-)

    Laura

    "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs


  8. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

    And Nicole - you *rock* - 143 lbs lost! Talk about bragging rights. :-)

    Laura

    "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs


  9. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

    And Nicole - you *rock* - 143 lbs lost! Talk about bragging rights. :-)

    Laura

    "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs


  10. Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

    And Nicole - you *rock* - 143 lbs lost! Talk about bragging rights. :-)

    Laura

    "Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations Laura! Brag away!! You have *earned* bragging rights
    🙂

    Nicole
    290.5/147.5/137 monthly-goal: 4.5 month-start: 153.5 since: 19/04/2004

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:18 -0500, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I just wanted to brag a little bit. As of yesterday, I weighed 141.5 -
    less
    than I have since before I had kids (my oldest son is 8).

    Actually, it's been around a decade since I weighed this little. I don't
    know exactly because I didn't track my weight closely then (I was in
    denial
    about the fact that I was steadily gaining, so the scale and I did not get
    together very often.)

    I still have a lot to go, but I am happy that I am getting there.

    Next mini-goal is 136 - which is a 24.9 BMI.

    I'll still be significantly overweight at that weight/BMI (I am a
    small-framed female), but at least I'll be able to call myself "normal"
    then - just like Cubit. :-)

    Laura
    166.5/141.5/115 (real goal is size 6; the goal weight is a guess); next
    mini-goal: 136
    since 01/01/05

    High weight 178 lbs


  11. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  12. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  13. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  14. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  15. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  16. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  17. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  18. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  19. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

  20. Congratulations Laura! Keep up the good work....

    Robin

    www.lowcarbchristians.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.