Mexico riding pics

Anthony Sloan wrote:
> I finally got the web pages from the most recent Mexico jaunt scraped together.
>
> http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_June_03.html
>
> http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_03.html

You could sell some of those. Nice.

great looking trip:) hope you had fun. What does a trip like that cost? how long did you go for? I'd
love to go some time :)

--
Cory Sarafinchan Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing
http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html [email protected]

Splat Graphics wrote:

>great looking trip:) hope you had fun. What does a trip like that cost? how long did you go for?
>I'd love to go some time :)

The biggest expense s driving down there. Gas is about $2.50 a gallon. Tolls from Nuevo Laredo to
Matehuala run about $50.00 each way.

Real is expensive by Mexican standards, but cheap on most other scales. A quite decent hotel room
with two beds runs $40.00 per night. Food is usually about $5-6 per plate. Beer is refreshingly
cheap and abundant.

I think next trip I will just camp. The area is perfectly safe, and you can camp pretty
much anywhere.

That's about it. For expenses. We drove out of Austin on a Wed. evening. Slept on the border, then
got up early and were in Real by 1 p.m. After a leisurely breakfast, we came back by a circuitous
route (We took a 5 hour detour to go swimming in Parras) All well worth it.