Mexico riding pics

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > I finally got the web pages from the most recent Mexico jaunt scraped together.
    >
    > http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_June_03.html
    >
    > http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_03.html

    You could sell some of those. Nice.

  3. great looking trip:) hope you had fun. What does a trip like that cost? how long did you go for? I'd
    love to go some time :)

    --
    Cory Sarafinchan Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing
    http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html [email protected]

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I finally got the web pages from the most recent Mexico jaunt scraped together.
    >
    > http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_June_03.html
    >
    > http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_03.html

  4. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

  5. M&M

    M&M Guest

  6. Cp1

    Cp1 Guest

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  8. Thanks to all.

  9. Splat Graphics wrote:

    >great looking trip:) hope you had fun. What does a trip like that cost? how long did you go for?
    >I'd love to go some time :)

    The biggest expense s driving down there. Gas is about $2.50 a gallon. Tolls from Nuevo Laredo to
    Matehuala run about $50.00 each way.

    Real is expensive by Mexican standards, but cheap on most other scales. A quite decent hotel room
    with two beds runs $40.00 per night. Food is usually about $5-6 per plate. Beer is refreshingly
    cheap and abundant.

    I think next trip I will just camp. The area is perfectly safe, and you can camp pretty
    much anywhere.

    That's about it. For expenses. We drove out of Austin on a Wed. evening. Slept on the border, then
    got up early and were in Real by 1 p.m. After a leisurely breakfast, we came back by a circuitous
    route (We took a 5 hour detour to go swimming in Parras) All well worth it.

    >--
    >Cory Sarafinchan Splat Graphics Splat Graphic Designs 2003 SGD Racing
    >http://splat-graphics.tripod.com/index.html [email protected]
    >

    >"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>I finally got the web pages from the most recent Mexico jaunt scraped together.
    >>
    >>http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_June_03.html
    >>
    >>http://www.anthonysloan.com/Real_de_Catorce_03.html

  10. Paladin

    Paladin Guest