MFS: Full on Pappyness cartoon originals maybe for sale.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andrew Albright, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
    drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.

    6/29/01
    6/30/01
    6/31/01
    6/32/01
    6/33/01
    6/34/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
    onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]

    'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
    O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.

    What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
    Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
    rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?

    Andrew Albright

    *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

    Tags:

  2. "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

    Never even thought about it. (Ir)regardless, what does that say about you?

  3. Brian Trdina

    Brian Trdina Guest

    You said 'seminal.'

    "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
    > drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
    >
    > 6/29/01
    > 6/30/01
    > 6/31/01
    > 7/2/01
    > 7/3/01
    > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
    > onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
    >
    > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
    > O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
    >
    > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
    > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
    > rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
    >
    > Andrew Albright
    >
    > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

  4. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]
    > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
    > drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
    >
    > 6/29/01
    > 6/30/01
    > 6/31/01
    > 7/2/01
    > 7/3/01
    > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
    > onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
    >
    > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
    > O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
    >
    > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
    > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
    > rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
    >
    > Andrew Albright
    >
    > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

    AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized and to
    find stuff.

    -Ken

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
    > > "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]
    > > > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original
    > > > pen drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
    > > >
    > > > 6/29/01
    > > > 6/30/01
    > > > 6/31/01
    > > > 7/2/01
    > > > 7/3/01
    > > > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just
    > > > signed onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
    > > >
    > > > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an
    > > > average O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
    > > >
    > > > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
    > > > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction
    > > > on rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
    > > >
    > > > Andrew Albright
    > > >
    > > > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?
    > >
    > > AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized
    > > and to find stuff.
    >
    > Ken -
    >
    > Can you fix my bike?
    >
    > -RJ

    Sure -- ship it to me. Minimum charge would apply.

    You need to release your name and contact info.; I doubt you would since you run in the same circles
    as Maurice, Turdina, rik v diesel and total filth like that.

  6. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
    > > > "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]

    > > > AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized
    > > > and to find stuff.
    > >
    > > Ken -
    > >
    > > Can you fix my bike?
    > >
    > > -RJ
    >
    > Sure -- ship it to me.

    Thanks, Ken - I knew a tool like you would be able to fix it.

    -RJ

  7. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3501963866

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]
    > > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
    > > drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
    > >
    > > 6/29/01
    > > 6/30/01
    > > 6/31/01
    > > 7/2/01
    > > 7/3/01
    > > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just
    > > signed onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
    > >
    > > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an
    > > average O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
    > >
    > > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
    > > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
    > > rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
    > >
    > > Andrew Albright
    > >
    > > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you fuckers have one of them in your filing cabinent?
    >
    > AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized and
    > to find stuff.
    >
    > -Ken

  8. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

  9. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 2/18/03 2:32 PM, in article [email protected], "Danny Callen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>> From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]
    >>
    >>> I think David Letterman or Jummy Kimmel's show would be a better
    > promotional
    >>> venue for you.

    >> Would they allow AVA on Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"? Bill C.
    >>

    > As a "Juggie" ?
    >
    > Danny Callen

    You forget........

    Us Fat Masters have our own "Juggies"

  10. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]
    > >
    > > >I think David Letterman or Jummy Kimmel's show would be a better
    > promotional
    > > >venue for you.

    > > Would they allow AVA on Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"? Bill C.
    > >

    > As a "Juggie" ?
    >
    > Danny Callen

    AVA Gardner, If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And
    then 50% to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.

    Thanks, KJP.

  11. > If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And then 50%
    > to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866&rd=1

    While, I'm sure you wouldn't mind 25% Ebay will take its cut ($1 maybe). If it goes over 50$ then I
    owe 10% of final sale to Ronde Champe for being my whore. 100% of the rest goes to the USA
    cyclo-cross fund.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866&rd=1

  12. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]
    > > If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And then 50%
    > > to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552
    >
    > While, I'm sure you wouldn't mind 25% Ebay will take its cut ($1 maybe).

    $22 somebady actually bid for?! What a fan club we have. Amazing.