MFS: Full on Pappyness cartoon originals maybe for sale.

Andrew Albright

Guest
So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.

6/29/01
6/30/01
6/31/01
6/32/01
6/33/01
6/34/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]

'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.

What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?

Andrew Albright

*yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you ****ers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

You said 'seminal.'

"Andrew Albright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
> drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
>
> 6/29/01
> 6/30/01
> 6/31/01
> 7/2/01
> 7/3/01
> 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
> onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
>
> 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
> O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
>
> What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
> Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
> rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
>
> Andrew Albright
>
> *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you ****ers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

"Andrew Albright" <[email protected]...
> So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
> drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
>
> 6/29/01
> 6/30/01
> 6/31/01
> 7/2/01
> 7/3/01
> 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just signed
> onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
>
> 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an average
> O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
>
> What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
> Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
> rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
>
> Andrew Albright
>
> *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you ****ers have one of them in your filing cabinent?

AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized and to
find stuff.

-Ken

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Ken Papai" <ken@@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
> > "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]...
> > > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original
> > > pen drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
> > >
> > > 6/29/01
> > > 6/30/01
> > > 6/31/01
> > > 7/2/01
> > > 7/3/01
> > > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just
> > > signed onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
> > >
> > > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an
> > > average O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
> > >
> > > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
> > > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction
> > > on rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
> > >
> > > Andrew Albright
> > >
> > > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you ****ers have one of them in your filing cabinent?
> >
> > AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized
> > and to find stuff.
>
> Ken -
>
> Can you fix my bike?
>
> -RJ

Sure -- ship it to me. Minimum charge would apply.

You need to release your name and contact info.; I doubt you would since you run in the same circles
as Maurice, Turdina, rik v diesel and total filth like that.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<lhXW9.759201$P31.555227@rwcrnsc53>...
> "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Ken Papai" <ken@@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...
> > > "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]...

> > > AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized
> > > and to find stuff.
> >
> > Ken -
> >
> > Can you fix my bike?
> >
> > -RJ
>
> Sure -- ship it to me.

Thanks, Ken - I knew a tool like you would be able to fix it.

-RJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3501963866

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Andrew Albright" <[email protected]...
> > So, I am cleaning out my filing cabinent, and in my 'rbr'* folder, and I found the original pen
> > drawn FULL ON PAPPYNESS cartoons from 2001.
> >
> > 6/29/01
> > 6/30/01
> > 6/31/01
> > 7/2/01
> > 7/3/01
> > 7/4/01 [do a rbr google search for "Full on Pappyness" for those of you newbies that just
> > signed onto rbr as part of your New Years Resolutions.]
> >
> > 'Full On Pappyness" was a short-lived cartoon series, and the artwork isn't as good as an
> > average O'Grady cartoon, but they are counted among my seminal rbr work.
> >
> > What I would like to do though is have 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cyclo-cross
> > Foundation, or whatever the hell it is called. So the question is, can we just run an auction on
> > rbr, or should I put it on EBAY. Ken what's the ruling?
> >
> > Andrew Albright
> >
> > *yeah, an rbr folder, how many of you ****ers have one of them in your filing cabinent?
>
> AVA -- Never heard of a digital folder on your computer system? Much easier to keep organized and
> to find stuff.
>
> -Ken

On 2/18/03 2:32 PM, in article [email protected], "Danny Callen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>> From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]
>>
>>> I think David Letterman or Jummy Kimmel's show would be a better
> promotional
>>> venue for you.

>> Would they allow AVA on Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"? Bill C.
>>

> As a "Juggie" ?
>
> Danny Callen

You forget........

Us Fat Masters have our own "Juggies"

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]
> >
> > >I think David Letterman or Jummy Kimmel's show would be a better
> promotional
> > >venue for you.

> > Would they allow AVA on Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"? Bill C.
> >

> As a "Juggie" ?
>
> Danny Callen

AVA Gardner, If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And
then 50% to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.

Thanks, KJP.

> If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And then 50%
> to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866&rd=1

While, I'm sure you wouldn't mind 25% Ebay will take its cut ($1 maybe). If it goes over 50$ then I
owe 10% of final sale to Ronde Champe for being my *****. 100% of the rest goes to the USA
cyclo-cross fund.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866&rd=1

"Andrew Albright" <[email protected]...
> > If these sell I wouldn't mind 25% of the proceeds to be FWDed to my PayPal account. And then 50%
> > to USA Cyclocross and 25% for your work.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552
>
> While, I'm sure you wouldn't mind 25% Ebay will take its cut ($1 maybe).

$22 somebady actually bid for?! What a fan club we have. Amazing.