MI5 are **** at persecution

"Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Send James Bond after that ********!

One wonders what this has to do with any aus. groups and who really cares
anyway about this nutter, and wonders how sad a life this person must have
to spend all this time spamming useless **** like that.

On Jan 2, 2:39 pm, "Boostland" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Send James Bond after that ********!

> One wonders what this has to do with any aus. groups and who really cares
> anyway about this nutter, and wonders how sad a life this person must have
> to spend all this time spamming useless **** like that.

So I take it you're both on the payroll of HM's secret services?

Can I join?

Travis

Donga said:
Send James Bond after that ********!

Is that nutjob shaken not stirred? Make that a double left-handed or right-handed threaded nutjob, sir?

On Jan 2, 8:09 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.32k...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
>
> > Send James Bond after that ********!

> Is that nutjob shaken not stirred? Make that a double left-handed or
> right-handed threaded nutjob, sir?
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Oh sir I'll give him a jolly good going over with the right hand then
the left!