MI5 Persecution: Silly-billy 6/7/96 (5768)

From: Mike_Corley_Fan_Club@Nut_house.org (Old_500)
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.legal,uk.media,alt.radio.uk,rec.arts.tv.uk.misc
Subject: MC Exposed as a Fraud
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 17:01:05 GMT

Sad, confused and emotional disturbed Mike Corley wrote:

{ snip }

Because he has made himself into a martyr and now he finds it impossible to
back down. Mike's big secret has now been exposed. He made everything up.

Every time Mike makes allegations against the police, MI5,
Tom-****-and-Harry etc. those organisations have taken people off vitally
important work to ascertain whether or not there was any substance in Mike's
ranting allegations.

When I'm told by someone who really does know such things that there was
never any plot to get Mike then I trust that person sufficiently enough to
accept his word.

The problem is Mike has escalated matters to an extreme level and like many
silly billys he will find it impossible to give up all his self created ****
and to live a normal life. After all what can Mike do now this **** has
been exposed as untrue ? What new cause can Mike dedicate himself to ?
(Some might read that as: who else can Mike now start upsetting ?)

So Mike write to John Major, c/o the Private Secretary, 10 Downing Street,
London SW1A 2AA and ask the Prime Minister to help you. I'd normally
disclose his fax numbers but if I did that you might jam up the lines with
abusive postings just like you do here on Usenet.

Is anyone interested in joining with me to do a mass e-mailing of protests
to Anon Penet and to Toronto Free Net in an attempt to flood their computer
systems thus forcing them to seriously consider pulling the plug on Mike ?
I'm not sure but is my proposal called a "flame" ?

From: [email protected] (Big Ears.)
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.legal,uk.media,alt.radio.uk,rec.arts.tv.uk.misc
Subject: Re: MC Exposed as a Fraud
Date: Sat Jul 6 17:34:46 1996

John Youles commented:

> I've found that torfree.net don't respond, perhaps if they got a high
> enough number of complaints they might take notice. See their web pages
> for email addresses.

Perhaps we should give Mike 7 days from today (6 July 96) to come to his
senses and they start a massive multiple E-mailing campaign to Toronto Free
Net. If all us victims send multiple copies of E-mails to the right
addresses in Toronto then perhaps the Canadians will begin to get the
appropriate message.

Copy e-mailed to Mike, just so he knows what is coming if he persists.

Big Ears. Posted to uk.misc
Please think of the people sleeping in shop doorways every night

Subject: I'm wasting MI5's time! I should be arrested!
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.legal,rec.arts.tv.uk.misc,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.print,$

It's such a pity that the Security Service has no powers of arrest. How are
they supposed to implement a proper secret police state without the ability to
****** Joe Citizen off the street whenever they feel like it?

"Old_500" aka "Big Ears" aka "PC Plod" wrote:
>Every time Mike makes allegations against the police, MI5,
>Tom-****-and-Harry etc. those organisations have taken people off vitally
>important work to ascertain whether or not there was any substance in Mike's
>ranting allegations.

I see. So they're not wasting six years of manpower to persecute you. They're
wasting six years of manpower to prove I'm _not_ being persecuted.

I wish I was clever enough to think of something like that. I really, really do.

>When I'm told by someone who really does know such things that there was
>never any plot to get Mike then I trust that person sufficiently enough to
>accept his word.

Come on "Big Ears", why don't you admit that you made this posting? This is
exactly the same line you were feeding me a few months ago. The posts are from
the same news server, it's even the same newsreading software (Forte Agent
.99e/16.227).

I'm afraid that if you friend "in the know" denied the existence of a plot then
he was being, as they say, economical with the truth. Judging by the extreme
reaction in London in May, and the panic you're showing now, as well as the
replay post yesterday, I would say that things are hotting up again. But for
you this time, not for me. I am out of harm's way, and there is very little you
can do as long as I stay out of the UK.