Miami Crack Cops On Parade

Chief Pigfat? CALL REID, please,

305 999 7522

=live messages left with...Chief Exposito's female assistant, requesting a call-back.

=call just placed to "the Glass Station" in Coconut Grove, "Look at page eleven?"
"We don't have time for your call, for that," said the flustered black female phone-call-taker.

Do you know who I am?

"We know very well who you are. Why don't you call the Chief's office directly?"

I HAVE DONE SO, ABOUT FIFTY TIMES.

I think our Chief Exposito (does not show much) is birthing a cow these days.

retarded Detectives, "Bangville Police",
Crime
Families of Shooting Victims to City Commission: "Exposito Must Go" http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/03/families_of_shooting_victims_t.php
Police Chief Miguel Exposito slumped silently against a wall,
his hands clasped tight behind his back, as a parade of family members
of men killed by his department petitioned the City Commission last night
for one thing: Exposito's head

I call you Chief Pigfat now.

Call just placed to the recorder of Chief Weiner (weeeener) of Coral Gables.
He, too, is shy to call me and discuss my BEEFS with his ALL PORK PIG FRANKFURTERS

Julian says I should not insult comfortably fat people (my choice of adjective).

Julian tended to be heavy, and I always have loved him heavy...he is a sweet, loving man,

I think of the thousands of hours he has given, gratis, to help artists. If "fat" is a sin, he is thin.

However, I like to make fun of Chief Exposito, for his abject cowardice to talk to me.

Ditto for all MPD cops and CGPD cops and two very particular judges.

Julian wishes I would not inflame Judge Mark King Leban. OK, as I rather like to like Mark.
He's just not fessing up to truth and need for repairs.

And Judge Beth Bloom, I have run awful hard on her. But, what she did to me over and again in court,

well, I wish a house from Kansas would spin down, fast, from the sky, and improve her figure, the WITCH.

A Verse For Judge Bethy "Blam!" Bloom

She looks like Glenda of the North.
She warms, though, like the West.
We turn South at any sighting,
"Run for your lives! She's gonna blow!"

(((watch this space?))) I will describe later when I feel better, the typical morn in Bethy's chamber of terrors.

The bench seats are church pews of white oak, varnished slippery, hard as oak, and you sit and wait,

and you wait and you wait, long past "your" appointed time, for, lawyers on the clock get first-appearance in front of Bethy.

The suited guys file in at the morning opening and get in single file, like so many brown, blue and grey mice.

She deals with them, with their cases in order of who's in line first. Civilians like me, we wait till all the suits have been heard.

She's very efficient, and does not much raise her voice, not often...for she does not have too. Sheathes of papers held in

attorney's hands are apt to shiver, when she =obsequiously= criticizes a lawyer who may not have all his duck pins in a row.

It's a mill. Poor people sit, dejected, hoping for justice. Many of them just get sore bums from the oak pews.

Some few, like me, get special treatment: a lambasting and spanking by the Witch of the Wrest Plank.

((wrest plank is a name for a piano's pin block: the laminated wood member that holds the 230-odd tuning pins. Her plank is split and unsound))

The woman may be a friend to many, and I would like her, likely, IF SHE HAD NOT BEEN ORDERED to persecute me.
THE GARBAGE TRUCK 'Attack', BETHY, you vile, low-class illegal piece of ****. I normally will not berate a woman,
but you ABUSED your office and DISREGARDED the lack of evidence, and TOOK THE WORD of perjurers,

and WHERE IS THAT proof-of-damage photo of the supposedly-shattered garbage truck windshield?
It does not exist, for I never touched that glass, and A 54 YEAR OLD MAN CANNOT bang his fist to HALF INCH THICK,
double-laminated safety glass and crack anything more than the bones of his hand. HOW ABSURD a charge,
and you SUSTAINED THAT CHARGE, without the LEAST evidence, other than from LYING, VILE PIGS,
who, it was well known were OUT TO GIVE ME "never an even break...Welch...I am gonna see that you NEVER get an even break,
in fact, you are gonna do harrrrrrrd time!"

(((pigs and their pet "judges")))

A little something about Julian and Judy too, but mostly about Julian.

Julian and the great sound recordist, Peter McGrath, co-founded a record company

designed, not to make money, but to save artist souls for posterity.

Audiofon was renowned as one of the very finest independent labels in the world.

In brief, from my perspective...Julian hired me in...1979 to serve as their piano technician

for session work at Gusman Hall. There were innumerable sessions over the years.

He paid me my hourly rate, and paid me to "stand by", to touch up the piano tuning, or assuage a nervous artist.

Thousands of hours saw Julian and Peter, Peter and the recording gear, adjusting mics and other apparatus

for their "audio purist", recordings. Julian, as the producer, hand-held the artists, mostly pianists, who often worked too hard,

and had nerves, sometimes, trying to get a "take" that they, the artist liked well enough to publish. Julian always sat in the front row

of the house, with the sheet music, following every note of the tens of thousands of notes that a concert pianist may sound in the course

of a performance. Night after night, a visiting artist, often hosted and fed by the Kreegers, kept Julian and Peter working, past midnight,

and that was after Julian had completed a full, normal work day at his law practice. Julian handled artist-upsets, a few were temperamental,

like a saint of patience. Are there such things as Jewish saints? I know of one, and he has not been honored in this way before, now,

I fear. And so I do the right thing, in my clumsy way, and tell Judith and Julian, that I love them for all they have given to the cause

of art, beauty, and redemption.

Reid Welch for The Kreegers

((this little impromptu essay will be proofread later, and made nicer yet))

Judith took time too, to come in an care for the crew, and me too,
the many dinners at their home and always invited me to stay on.

_____________________a bit of music, but I don't like the piano...and who is that pianist???

Dearest champion, Ivan, I never liked that Hamburg,
but I adored, and still do, to chew the beef with you.

Love forever from the troublemaker,
Reidy

Ivan...

Oh, sweet magic of life, I just got you on the phone, and told you of this little tribute.

Ivan Davis gave me my start as a concert piano technician. He championed me.

I love him for his power of truth. Ivan the Great. Julian the Warmth. Judy the Love.
Peter the Principled...((I can go on and on!))

That was the Lizst Hungarian Rhapsody with Ivan Davis
(he is with one of the very top orchestras of the world here)

Julian would rather I talk about Ivan. Julian never talks of himself...

Dear Judy and Julian...

...you're the best. I feel a song coming on, forgive me?

Julian, Ivan, neighbors, cyclists, what I am doing now is a bit of a character study of myself.
I've always caused upsets, even when not meaning to do-so. Did I goad, or bait, Linares? NO.
Did he read my infinitesimal mind (impossible! it's not big enough!) and hate the thoughts
that I was feeling (oh, true, that I was being tortured, he...oh...).

Earl Wild and I had an up and down, professional relationship.
Ultimately, he grew disgusted with me. I was too...flippant, or familiar, even when young.
Earl, by the way, is the first man ever to play classical piano on American television, New York, 1939.
He was so good a pianist, and, like Ivan, an electric personality, a bon vivant, if you did not bore him!

I was only a four year old that year. I think I would have giggled like a baby,
had I know you were in store for me, dear Earl, gone from our cares...
I miss you and Michael...

Am I a bad guy? I think I am a "savior" (ugh, that word) of sorts,
by airing a dirty, persistent problem: cop and pol corruption and the violence they =cause=.

Again...The Day The Earth Stood Still, featuring my real life first cousin as the real-life journalist,
playing himself in the movie, and featuring lots of theremin music...and I am one of the best known
theremin guys in the world (in my way). And...I am a former "carpenter"...and all these little confluences
tickle me, and I hope not to terrify anyone, am not grandiose. I'm just a little space cadet lost from his mother-ship.

I came to give you these words ( : but if you persist in your violence...

Thank you for considering the relative impossibilities. I would like to put the FBI's famed
statistical analysts to task : )

=What are the chances that a fellow today would: have a close relative staring in that famed film,
a name eerily like that of "Walter Reed" army hospital, be interested in medicine, be a former carpenter like Jesus,
be a world-famed theremin expert, independent of previous knowledge of this film?
=What are the chances that this fellow, me, would be a "tuner" of minds (erstwhile)?

Hmmm. I feel odd. Oh. It was a gas bubble. Just passed. OK now.

Reid`
grandson of the inventor of the portable, window air conditioner
((do you feel cool yet? he made it for you, a gift))

por mi "Pepe", el jefe en mi corazon...

Dear Jose, "Pepe", you gave me my first real job, I was eighteen and you, fifty six,
and your real son was far away. You gave me, yourself, for a second father.
Gracias, Pepe...I will wash that airplane now, senor....

Red letters on a small, round, white going to the Navy cake, from my Cuban keepers
at Opa Locka General Aviation Airport, September, 1972. Pepe smiles, and the cake:

Goo Look Ree

Now, what I have just done is to demonstrate some "artistic" passions.
I am not delusional. Jose is long dead, and Earl can't hear me either.
These tributes are abstracts to honor the absent.

LINARES IS NOT DEAD, and neither am I, Chief Expo (who displays no candor)

The words are nothing but an excuse...that strain, ruined every brain...MPD!

Billy died when I was born, 1954. Bix died much younger, why?

Reid's Ruined Life

before the beating...

note, people vote "likes" to this video...

Cops, if you cannot cry when you meet this young man, you are lost,

he wrote to my video, "Old School Bottom Bracket",

you helped me thanks so much

trentbry1 20 hours ago

Click on his user name and see a perfect boy

For Trent and all bold boys and girls,

Final protests placed to various officials, who will ignore the calls per usual.

This is your final warning, cops and crooks. The result will be not so bad. People will learn how to laugh at you.

Deal with me now and settle for life or deal with a new set of cards.

self, just now, to South Station of MPD, "You are not a cop; you are a mobster.

Name, please?"

=click=

I was civil for a long time. You make street thugs look like princes of peace, you idiot cops.

Chief Exposito, big pig of Miami cops, CALL REID NOW 305 999 7522

or watch this posting space develop some details interesting to civilians.

CALL REID, you shallow coward. Reid wants to learn why you protect a KILLER

and bullies on your force.

CHIEF WEINER, of Coral Gables cops, ditto: CALL REID NOW 305 999 7522,

You cold and clammy hot dog shivering between stale buns....

Reid Welch
305 999 7522

Two Chiefs...see them also at youtube, search Tom and Jerry in Africa.
Which of our local pig chiefs is the fat one? Which is the thinner? Which one is in the other?

sweethearts (that you all are to each other in life), Reid's daddy was called "Judge",

a nickname, from infancy. He was so beloved by poor people, that he grew poor on purpose.

And when Judge died in Costa Rica, his country peasant friends shouldered his coffin

and carried "Sr. Gordo" (who was thin as a rail) for two miles, to the cemetary.

He never judged a man, but, now I must. It is time to make good.

The knife Fern Wolfe Welch would not have in her home:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9244/screenshot214lk3.jpg

The knife Fern Wolfe Welch would not have in her home:
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9244/screenshot214lk3.jpg

please listen to, and repeat to others, and please read the review-story by "logical",
http://www.archive.org/details/WWII_News_19450506_Drew_Pearson

please make love and do no harm...let women lead your hearts?

Speaking to you direct from San Francisco,
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen, this is Drew Pearson...PARIS,[/COLOR]
http://www.archive.org/details/WWII_News_19450506_Drew_Pearson

The newscaster there is Drew Pearson, real newsman in real life.
In fact, he is the first cousin of Reid, who is writing this post script.

This is all true. I am to guide you, a bit, to be good to yourselves.

That is all, enough, for now. Please go home, "Chiefs". You have failed us all.

r.

This is myself, Reid Welch, speaking across to you from January, 1998...thanks to Peter Pringle, who made the video for us all.
Chiefs? What is the snippet of tune that I play here?

What does it say?

Do you know the words of "Home, Sweet Home", you two big pigs?

"GO HOME AND LAY BETWEEN YOUR OWN BUNS"

Reid Welch
305 999 7522

_________________________________________________________________________________
No more silence. No more thugs. Truth is all, and leadership is from above.

Ex Chief EXposito? You have failed to lead. You are not a leader, you fat shrinker.

Your female office aide, "Liz", her name may be, is wonderfully braver than yourself.

I think she should take the reins for now, and for good, if she will do so, and if you will deign to allow, Porky [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]'Pose-ito[/COLOR].

Women, and she is a great example, never rob or thug men,

and women do not kill. Women are the givers of life. Men are protectors of women.

Yolanda of MPD IA? Are you up to leading your department too?

Chief Weiner's aide, you too, please?

Just tell the bully boys to go home and have cups of cold cocoa and a nappy,
alone, or with each other, we don't care. Goodbye, too, to Chief Hot Dog Weiner of Coral Gables,
you stale bun leaner weiner.....

Thank you,

Reid,

wishing now that he we had a woman for President.

=fact, Reid met briefly (a book signing), Hillary Clinton, in the former office space of Reid's grandfather.
((Books and Books, Coral Gables, about...2003)) Mitchell Kaplan can confirm my paternity. So can the jerks at the FBI.

305 999 7522

THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE,
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/61359/

Hello President Obama. I voted for you, though, at this moment,
I cannot fathom the reason why. You were to lead, not drag in the shallows.

Death is a friend of sorts, erasing horrors of past errors.
Death provides a wanted cleansing to stop the terrors of the night.
Life is our return, with a clean slate.
Life is a gift, to give to yourselves.

I am life and I am death, and I am here to not make rifts, but only raft the hopes we love. I am your love.r

This video, made by Reid in advance of today's date, he did not know why, is a metaphor for

"the day the earth stood still". This is that day, and this is your gift, and Reid's friends at The Home Depot,

all know this solid glass "fishbowl", is but a reminder to care for all of life all the time,

for you all,

Dearest Cesar S. of Taco Bell, you took a short break from work and tried the Trek Lime last night.

You know, you are the holy host too? Yes, you are. All of you are of God or whatever you like to call yourselves.

Cesar? Alvaro? All others I see nearly daily, Jenny? Gus? Ricky?
I love you without reserve. Ibis? Anthony?
Nico? Brandon, and also, all the women at THD?

=Brandon's Verse=

Brandon is a caramel

Sundae with sweet

Cream inside

You see, sweethearts, the purpose of life is to promote itself.

Think about that for a while? Do not fret. You are all beloved, especially

if you are a warmed hot dog between buttered buns, drinking cold cocoa at home....

Reidy
305 999 7522.

Kudos to the women for taming their usurping, and morally impotent, men.

The highest purpose of males, in all of life, is to be loved by, and to honor and protect, their women,

for women are the bearers of life and men are the makers, but, women are the creators. Men are the foundation for the house.

Reid has to eat to remain alive. He is going to THD and McDonalds at 32nd Avenue, by bike.

Please do not kill the messenger. Please study and think. This was the "second coming".

Please do not kill this messenger like you did the last one.

Do you understand now why Reid likes to go to The Home Depot daily, by bike? And he likes best
to eat at the Taco Bell, but all tacos and no beef make him a dullard. Do you understand, that intersection-area
of US1 and McDonald Avenue (SW32Ave) is a "holy" nexus for you all, and for Reid in particular.

If you don't believe that, ask Clifton, the Robber. Here, right next door to the Taco Bell, nearly two years ago now...

WITNESS again, por favor,

Clifton, today, is more than forgiven. Please reward him for his honesty in confession,
for his bravery to take my phone call of inquiry...about a year ago, now. Clifton? I love you.
Clifton? You are a hero for all time to come, for falling, then recovering. Dear hearts,

Students? What is the phone number of that fuel station, as seen on the blue sign, behind Drano, in the video?

((786 360....????))

What is "360", if not the number of degrees in a full circle?

Endless Sphere...

off for a bike ride and a one dollar burger.

Will return with three bottles of blue, and perchance, a dream of you all,

Again, this is true: I knew the composer, spent an afternoon with aged Gerald Marks,
ca. 1981. I was sent to his home, by Dean William Hipp, of the University of Miami School of Music,
"Don't charge him Reid...he's a benefactor and a nice old man. We'll take care of your fee."

For my dear Japanese friends whom I met with in Portland, Washington, summer of 1997,

thank you again for the offers you made, which I could not take up, for you see,

Reid always meets people, and offers love, and then withdraws into the distance

for fear of causing harm. He only meant to protect people from himself.

Some people are totally immune to Reid, and cannot be hurt, not much,

Ernie is one-such. I love Ernie. He's a "touched" one, too,

and Ernie is at last beginning to realize that fact.

Everyone is "touched" by God. Some manifest,

but the lucky ones just live and love.

Hello, dearest sweet humane man, Taki,

It is reid-san. I love you from afar, as is best,

http://www10.big.or.jp/~dh/welcome/index.html

http://www10.big.or.jp/~dh/index.html#koko1

http://www10.big.or.jp/~dh/sakuma/index.html
FBI detectives, et al, WHAT is the name of the Orlando street that infant Reid first knew?
((Concord))

What year was Reid's ship, the USS Orion, AS-18, commissioned (1943).

Who did Reid befriend on the internet, and meet in result? ((Taki and Sakuma-san))

Who was Reid to the world of valve/tube operated "direct heating" audio amplifiers?
((a champion of transformer coupling of the power stages, and author of a seminal article in Glass Audio magazine))

repita, por favor,

To the sweet lady of the orchid stand, on 32nd Avenue, just south of Bird Avenue,

thank you for asking, this afternoon, if I was OK. It was my heart, or something again.

I laid the bike down in the shady swale and lay myself down for a few minutes to recover.

The dogs behind the hedge were alarmed, and barked loudly at me, til they understood I was of them.

Then Berta walked by, asked if I were OK. She is looking for her neighbor's lost black cat,

left in her care two weeks ago while her neighbor is away. She's heartbroken, feels guilty.

Berta of the orchid stand? Did this "cat" not comfort you, and was he not wearing a black t-shirt?

Meow, I love you, I will visit you and your son soon at the open air orchid stand en frente of your home.

Reid

Berta? (I always confuse names until I know someone well), Berta dear,

the kitty cat ran away for adventure. If the kitty does not return, it is due to her choice,

it is not your fault. The cat has a free will. It wanted to roam. Perhaps it found love.

Perhaps, not.

We cannot know the future until it is the past, and even then, riddles rule.

This is life, dear hearts. We all are ruled by our wants. We cower, though, in fear of loss.

Friends? Reid wore an old black t-shirt today, for his bike ride, because his lime safety shirt

needs washing between wearings, and Reid was out of laundry soap as of last night. He bought,

at THD, a bag of Mexican-made "Roma" laundry detergent for a few bucks. He bought a two dollar fourteen cent

lunch at Taco Bell (as he forgot his bike lock at home, and so, could not dine at McDonalds) Taco Bell lets bicyclists bring

their bikes into the restaurant so the the bikers don't have to worry about theft. Ibis and the crew have now seen this thread.

So will Joe, of The Home Depot, man of God, see this thread. Will? I love you with great sincerity. Fear nothing, you got a Fruitista,

Strawberry, today for your trusting me! : )

Reidy

((see his paper "bell" on the wall behind the cash register at Taco Bell, Coconut Grove?))

The Perfect Song above, was conducted by Louis Katzman. Berta? Reid does not plan these things.

Reid is just a reminder to all, to always love and never harm each other, and when you err, kiss and ask to be forgiven?

http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/60552/
Let's make pearls, instead of quarrels?

BEHIND the COUNTER of souls at the local Taco Bell,

the wall is festooned with paper cut-out "bells" to honor people

who helped the cause of veterans' families. I will see another bell put up

tomorrow. It will bear the name of Arthur McDuffie,

the man who did the exact same thing that Reid did (stare at a bully cop).

But, Arthur was black, and was beaten dead, on the spot of his false-premise arrest,

for his silent glare, by white, Miami bully boy cops, 1979. Reid does what he can do here,

to help atone for the sins of bully men, and make others atone in turn. The cure is care.

Over two years ago now, thanks to Judge Beth Bloom's fake conviction, and sentencing me to pay costs,
and attend "anger management class", I went to that place one time, explained to the kind staff that I was not
"up" to attending classes which I do not really need, as I have no "anger management issues", not really.

I met, in the crowded lobby, a handsome Hispanic man, muscular, bearing a bag of clothing, which he laid on the floor.
He sat near me, and we spoke, and he nearly sobbed, (((tbc))).

"I did my fifteen years. It was self defense, he was going to kill me. I did my fifteen years, and now I'm out

and no-one wants me. No one will give me any job. After tonight I will not have a roof at all. And the judge said

'you have to attend anger management, or go back to prison.' I need a job, not "classes". The cops **** with me at every turn,

nearly. I don't know what to do or where to go. This is my life, in this bag. God, I have no future at all now...."

Mr. Morgan, Todd's father, SW 72 Street, Miami,
encouraged me to toddle across the pavement, to his home,
1958, "C'mon over, Stink-Weed, come over and say hello?
How are you doing, Stinkweed?"

http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/486147/steam-games-is-awesome

Reid, aka 'stinkweed',

http://www.poetrycritical.net/~netskyIam/
"All the ages of a slow fizzler, in order of the photos"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodi Greenberg? I love you and owe you much.
Here, I splurged and bought a new bicycle seat,
as the old one was cracked, broken, and I bought
a few other things, to improve the phantom bike.

Here, a review of the new seat,
http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/486121/the-cruiser-bike-comfort-saddle-your-thoughts
See the little video, to show the construction of the saddle? I am sorry for my shakes....

There are, as recently noted elsewhere, twenty two thousand bricks, hand-laid in that courtyard,
the labor of one man, working full-time, for three months, in 1976.

How many bricks in the walls we make to keep us isolated from each other in life?

"I did my fifteen years. It was self defense, he was going to kill me. I did my fifteen years, and now I'm out

and no-one wants me. No one will give me any job. After tonight I will not have a roof at all. And the judge said

'you have to attend anger management, or go back to prison.' I need a job, not "classes". The cops **** with me at every turn,

nearly. I don't know what to do or where to go. This is my life, in this bag. God, I have no future at all now...."
[COLOR= rgb(169, 169, 169)]_________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

Jodi, and Ernie and others too, if I get some repair money, I will repair you along with others.

We need to make a foundation for redemption, not religious, but sacred to helping people who are "touched".

All criminals are troubled, and have reacted badly. They are mostly males. All men can be aided and protected,

and society can be protected from harm, if we show care, and give real purpose, to haunted humans.

To be haunted inside is the same feeling as to be hunted and harassed outside....

"God, I have no life now..."

(((yes you do, if others will hug and care for you)))

double-click on the player window to see in full screen, or to view the rest of the story?

Please?

What other "co-incidences" does Reid need to recite as facts?

Well, in case of interest, what is the name of the Jewish man here?
What is the name of attorney Julian and Judge Judith Kreegers, son? ((David))
What did the biblical David do to earn his place in history?

Reid grew up without religion, but was never mistreated by Catholics or anyone of faith.
What is the parochial school at the end of Almeria Avenue (St. Teresa's Catholic School),
where the nuns and priests allowed eleven year old Reid to run his little, gasoline powered go-kart,
on the school grounds, on Saturdays, in the field, on the playing court, in the open breezeways
of that place, until they feared he might crash someday and hurt himself.

At the east end of the ten hundred block of Almeria, who was the boy who was close to Reid,
who was Catholic, and Cuban, and abused by priests of that parish? Reid did not know of the abuse,
till it was over, and too late for Miguel (Mikey) Chincilla. He is dead now.

It is all quite a confusion of confluences, and if we understand that it is mostly males
who are troubled, then we can work to redeem them, and ourselves, by admitting our errors,
and even Reid owes, especially owes, apologies....et tu?

http://www.poetrycritical.net/forum/read/250566/4/
http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/archive/index.php/t-8126.html
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news3/2002_05_24_Weaver_ChurchReveals_Thomas_Engbers_etc.htm

Dear Mikey, I will write out our relationship, again, here, by heart.
You are innocent and good, always will be an angel of earth.

Reid

=The Dead Cannot Hear and The Living Rarely Listen=

(draft, in progress)

Dear Mikey,

It is summertime of 1968, and your family has just located to Almeria Avenue.
You and your brother one year younger, "Yu-Yu", are eight and seven, respectively.

I see you both again, with my eight year old sister, playing, carefree, laughing,
on the green-painted concrete floor of the screened breezeway of 1034 Almeria.

I am standing behind the glazed door leading from the breezeway to the kitchen.
Am transfixed by this scene. You are a beautiful, moreno boy, and seem to scintillate with joy.

Fascinated and also afraid, I realize, just now, that I am gay, and you are too.
You become my sister's best friend, and spend much time with her.

I keep my distance, for I would never act on natural impulses, not with a boy like my brother.
Later, I did a hitch in the Navy. When I returned, in January, 1975, you were nearly fifteen.

You were adolescent, and I was twenty one, and you wanted to show me your devotion.
You invited yourself into my little room there in the breezeway,

You grinned, and laughed, "I want to show you that I am grown-up now",
and you dropped your pants and shucked your t-shirt.

Horrified, but amazed, I said, "Mike, I can't touch you..."
You grimaced, teared, put your clothes on, and you ran away, but not to go home.

It was at that time, that the priests were toying with you. I made you worse.
I did not know of that secret life, Mikey...

Months later, I saw you again, by chance, at the corner,
when I was driving home from work.

"Mikey!", and you gave me a shuddering stare,
and turned and walked the other way.

Soon after, walking down our street, passing you family home,
I greeted your Cuban grandfather, resting in a lawn chair on the front porch.

"Is Mikey alright?" He offered,
"He's not here these days...oh...there's something wrong with that boy."

The old man of the sea dropped his gaze, and cried, inside, later, out of sight.

made by Reid, offered by...

Bottom line: Reid here (am writing this postscript) is not dangerous, is not "fatal",
and is a pretty sweet guy in person, if not riled. Many people know and "love" me,
and are not hurt by me. All the THD people, the Taco Bell helpers, for instance,
know that I am a strange, but lovable person.

Cesar of Taco Bell? Want to borrow my Trek Lime for a day or a night, or both?
I know you like that bike, and want to have one of your own someday.
I wish I could give my mine, but I cannot walk far without failing, dear Cesar,

Berta of the orchid stand, wanted to help me, and is looking for a beloved lost kitty cat...

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, it's just...my heart...I am fifty seven."

"Oh, but you only look forty." (she's a good liar, ; )

A bit of rest, it's the heat and full sun that knocks me out,

I think it is more a case of shattered nerves, but I am not long for this world, I don't think.

Please, Agents or doctors, dissect me while alive? Am I a nutcase? ((it seems that I am not deranged at all))

We must be good for what will come, is always a repeat of Mortality,

Abraham Lincoln's favorite poem, it is kindly and wise and it is true forever,

for all of life grows full with time, and must retire and rest undisturbed,

but, leave repeat offenders of yourselves, to carry on and dream anon,

http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/education/knox.htm

Mortality
By William Knox

Oh! why should the spirit of mortal be proud?
Like a swift-fleeting meteor, a fast-flying cloud
A flash of the lightning, a break of the wave
He passeth from life to his rest in the grave.
The leaves of the oak and the willow shall fade,
Be scattered around, and together be laid;
And the young and the old, and the low and the high,
Shall moulder to dust, and together shall lie...

=at the cited page, whose grave is pictured?
=who is the former tuning client of Reid's, who repaired his dog-bitten face?
((another Nancy Green, a local philanthropist and perfect person))

My first "girlfriend", from age three to age six, was, Jodi Greenberg,

named Jody Reiser. A Jewish sounding name, that. I only knew that

I loved her boyish bravado. She did not take nonsense from any of the boys,

and when The Engineer made his run down our street, tossing candies,

she got her share, fair and square, for she was as fit as any boy.

Jody was the only little girl who chased with us for candies, tossed, mostly butter scotches.

We boys were, and always will be, little pigs in heat for eats. That's the way males are made.

Today, if you bicycle through Coconut Grove, you will see many of our local peacocks,

a non-native bird, but protected by local ordinance. The males are the showy-ones.

They honk and shout for mates, especially at dusk. They often moult, and look bedraggled,

yet, even when moulted, they honk for pea-hens' attentions. We have a local park,

named after a century-ago pioneering family. It is called Peacock Park, for the humans of that name,

not for the birds who lime our cars and walkways. I knew Luther Peacock, last of his family,

who moved away to Washington, many years ago now. We still have peacocks in that park.

They tend to clump together, and these proud fowls are plumed in blue feathers, mira?

"dig we must"

: )

Dear reader-friends, please share this thread link, this page link,
the Miami Crack Cop videos in particular, with all the people you know?

It is safe to do so. And if you can support Cycling Forums, that would be a great gesture.
This forum has given me a platform that no other internet forum, than my own, ever allowed before.

Am only a "messenger", and a messy one, at that.

Reidy, another form, bedraggled, of peacock...

...Honk!

=What number did Reid assign to Miami Crack Cops In The Park?...

at home,

305 999 7522

Witnessings,

Ah, very good. I knew it. I can spot a special person
from a mere comment at a bike parts thread. Zac?
You are a special person, indeed.

Please keep in touch with me?
I am old and you are young,
and you will please carry on,
and do not weep
if people do not understand you at first?
It takes a lifetime of tears,
it seems, Zac...

ampdavolts 1 second ago

re:

Date: Wed 07/13/11 12:51 AM
jpolukoff has made a comment on Old-School bottom bracket, part two:
Very nice. Thanks
You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

A Gentle Soul in Argentina,

((got my professional start in 1975, restoring pianos like this, to play again))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Glow-Worm#Lyrics

Hello FBI Miami. Thank you, female agent, for taking my call

requesting to be "dissected" whilst alive. Am I a nutcase?

I think not, but, that's what nutcrackers always say.

G. Linares is a head cracker. Want to see my gaping jaw, missing molar?

Want to see me shake, "shell shocked"?

I cited "Glow Worm" above, agents and witnesses.

=Does Reid not "glow" in the dark (on his unusually-lit-up bicycle and lime, 3-M reflective-striped, safety shirt).

=What did Reid do for work on the USS Orion, decades ago?

((he was a "glow worm" agent, in Radiological Controls Division))

Again, "Radiumnumb" (non-fiction)
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/42680/

Cheers and good night,

The Glow Worm.r

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]_____________________________[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Q for retarded Detectives: What was the Orion named for?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]What storage space was instantly next to the Rad-Con workers' lounge?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]What did Reid breathe lots of, then? And what was his Rad-Con Chief's name?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]What was Reid before being put to Rad-Con Division? (a carpenter in the Carpenter Shop)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Chief Woods? I know you are dead by now and even if not, you are not reading Reid now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Am sorry I set off the global radiation alarm of Orion. It was an embarrassment, sure,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]but we never spilled radioactive stuff into our environment. The Navy is and was, very clean[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]with its radiological programs which have never gone awry. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]The USS Scorpion, Agents, was in our squadron, but sank, lost at sea,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]before my tenure. One night, reading in the Orion's Ship's Library,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]I pulled a thin, black-covered volume of a science fiction anthology,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]I can't recall the title at this time. The back of the book bore a rubber stamp,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]ID, "USS SCORPION" (it had been aboard the Scorpion, and returned to Orion)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Chills of cold water dash my memories, and groans of dying men haunt, out of reach of us all.[/COLOR]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Scorpion_%28SSN-589%29

Q: How many crew on aboard, according to that article? (I never wrote any part of that at all)

"9" seems to be a special number for me nowadays...I have never been "fixated" on "9" until very recently, indeed.

at home,
305 999 7522
I take calls from anyone.
No-one seems to want to chat,

I have listened to vintage music, fascinated, since childhood.
Thousands of old tunes are thus engrained.

I'm all alone, every evening...

((note the facility with which I associate thoughts, with videos or other internet references?))

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]I love you all so very much, this is why I am here to help. You must restrain and train your men.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]I made myself a target so to prove a point. Corruption against society must be curtailed, please?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Humans will always want to alter reality with drugs. Don't thug them for that? Caress instead of kill?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Don't coerce? Don't envy? Admire and give the dog a bone?[/COLOR]

Q, what year is that Jolson tune dated above?
Q, what year was Reid's father's sole sibling born?
Q, what year was Reid's mother's sole sibling born?
Paul Welch (1924)
Ann Brinkman (1924)
((Reid's sole uncle and sole aunt))

Reid's parents:
Gordon K (Judge) Welch (July 27, 1927)
Mary Elizabeth Brinkman (July 2, 1927)

Paul sired three children with Mary Kay... two boys and one girl
Ann bore three children with Erwin Hodge, two boys and one girl.
Mary and Judge created three children, two boys and one girl.

at home,
305 999 7522

Do not fear love? I love you above all else no matter my words.

Reidy,

at home,
305 999 7522

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Q: What year was Commissioner Marc David Sarnoff born? (1959)[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Q: What year did "The Engineer" throw candies from his loco to the children along the tracks?[/COLOR]
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/61213/

Q: When were both Edwin Booth, and Professor Thaddeus Lowe both in New York City, fact?
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/61359/

Q: What is the name of the youth who works part time at Highgear Cycling, Coconut Grove,
to whom I gave this poem, recently, a poem written some six years before our meeting? ((Amir))
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/61417/

Q: What is Reid's favorite color?
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/62588/

Google Earth, "3091 Hardie Miami Florida"
What color is Reid's disused car?
What make is that car? "Scion".

What is a "scion" in the English language?

Today, intelligence agents can and do monitor our every movement,
if so-required by suspicious circumstances.

See the funny yellow car in Miami Gas Station Robbery?
See it now, via Google Earth, parked, where?

Q: What year and month did Billy die? ((August, 1954))
Q: What year and month was Reid born? ((May, 1954))

Q: What did Reid learn to fly as a boy, taught by his father?
Ans: Piper J-3 Cub.
http://www.archive.org/details/bicycle_safety
Q: In what state was Reid's paternal grandfather born? ((Kansas, 1889))
Q: What is the airplane featured in the bike safety film above? ((Piper Cub, identical to Judge's plane))

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]That is a well-made, slice of life film. [/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Like it too? It is as Kansas [/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]as The Wizard of Oz,[/COLOR]

Uploaded by MicheleBell1 on Oct 31, 2009
Performed by Judy Garland in A Star Is Born, 1954.
This is a High Quality, Close Up.
Considered to be one of the greatest musical sequences ever created....

"Professor Marvel...let him read your Past, Present and Future"

Poor little kid...I hope she gets home alright.
[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]_________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

Q: What year were both of Reid's parents born? ((1927, July))
Q: What year did Leon Theremin arrive in New York City?

Who, according to Clara Rockmore, was the only man ever to recreate "her" theremin's unique tone?

Facts, simple: the Stout Theremin was hand made by Phillip Stout in 1937.
He also owned an RCA theremin. Upon his death, the pair of instruments
passed through the hands of the late Fred Greer, of Jacksonville, Fl.
The Stout went to thereminist, Charlie Lester. It did not work.
Charlie shipped the Stout to Bob Moog, most famed electronic synthesizer inventor.
Bob surveyed the Stout and pronounced it an unworkable hodge-podge.
Charlie, dejected, wanted to unload the Stout. So, Bob Moog shipped it
directly from his North Carolina business, to Reid Welch, who paid Charlie his costs.
Reid extensively re-engineered the Stout, by intuition and by trained ear,
and succeeded in making it sound very nearly the same as Clara's unique theremin,
this one, made for her ca. 1937, by Leon Theremin, in New York City.
Clara heard the re-vamped Stout over the telephone, and cried in joy.
"That was my tone, that Professor Termin made, I made him work and re-do
my instrument over and over until it was a musical sound. You have it too, Reid,
never before have I heard good tone like this, from any other instrument than my own,"

Phillip Stout's RCA theremin went to famed sound recording studio expert,
the late Walter Sear, of New York City. I was intensely interested to meet that instrument,
and Walter graciously allowed me to inspect it, in his studio's private office.
The RCA was, as I expected, bone-stock. While I was in that chamber, chatting with Walter,
a young, pale, black-haired man entered the office and greeted Walter.
"Reid, this is a friend of ours, Sean Lennon."

"Nice to meet you", we both said in near unison.

Walter re-engineered, that day, the last audio interview Clara ever granted,
which I had just made in her home. He put it from my DAT tape, to CD,
and would not take a sou. We all listened in the control room to her last words,

"It is my wish to always share what I have done for the Instrument, freely, without restrictions."
(a paraphase from memory, as I cannot bear to listen again, now, to that wan, final record of a clearly perfect woman)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Sear
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Lennon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Rockmore

My Lost Love, Dearest Clara....

http://www.peterpringle.com/customtheremin.html

Reid

PS, retarded Detectives, look at that? "S L R"

((happens to be acronym for single lens reflex, a type of film camera))

=I do not plan anything in my writings. Stuff just happens to un-stuff.

go figure?

Note timestamp of this edit? I was just surfing, randomly, and found a book about an epic bicyclist,

and what is his name?

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2YRNY7I0BRKVK/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2YRNY7I0BRKVK

What was the "pun" I chanced upon a couple of hours ago ("SLR", for a type of camera lens system)
What is the name of the round-the-world cyclist, lost in 1894?

Lenz, Frank.

The craze for the bicycle in the United States would end,
probably much sooner than Sachtleben or Lenz would have imagined,
and their stories quickly forgotten. The author has done copious research
and "the Lost Cyclist" is not only a worthy addition to any cyclist's bookshelf,
but is in itself revealing social history of a world in transition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lenz_%28cyclist%29

Last scene...

Various idiot cops and FBI said this morning to me,

"well, we don't know anything about that, sorry!"

I was beaten to die by a thug of yours, MPD. You killers in black blues.
Coral Gables cops shill too, fascist pigs.

"well, we don't know anything about that, sorry!"

Chief Porkrind? I'd like to speak to you, or to Pizza Face Linares,
about a certain day...13 March, 2009.

Officer Marin of South Station? Please tell Chief Deficiency to call Reid,
or have Take-Out Boy Linares give me a ring? I want to order a large, with mushrooms.

You unmitigated cowards....

A Recreated Conversation, Officer Linares to his superior:

"What the ****?"

"I had him cuffed, overheated, airless, and he's old, so, I figured,
just lock him in and leave him for ten minutes, piece of cake job."

"He blew out your ****ing side windows!"

"Yeah, I don't understand how...Welch, he's not human, I tell you."

"You're working Overtown now, boy."

Blowing out the second (the right side) passenger door window was great fun,

inasmuch as two cops were standing right there by the door. I was tired of ********.

Linares thought he would still be taking me to jail. NOT in his death cruiser. Two kicks,

no glass in the right door. The killer and his pals...am done being nice for today.

THE SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF required to support you cops who shield BULLIES like the three PIGS
of 6 Nov 2008 (and later, too), and LINARES, the pizza-face execution expert too inept to murder a fifty four year old cardiac patient,

WELL, you are some ripe pieces of TRIPE.

=I blew out the left rear window so I could breathe and not die in the sealed, abandoned cruiser
=Linares RUSHED back to his car, jerked open the right rear door, cursed me, and landed three incredibly violent
karate chops to my head, then pressed his thumbs HARD to my carotid arteries.
=Female Sargent C hobbled up, and caused Linares to desist.
=HE STILL THOUGHT he was going to transport me to jail, and with new and added charges,
"destruction of city property." Idiot cops, I was not going to remain in that car with your executioner.

AND YOU, MPD, DROPPED ALL CHARGES. WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS, PATENTLY, A MURDER SET-UP that FLOPPED.

You 'wads of dirt..............still, you put me...eighteen days in your hellhole called "pre trial",
and then let me walk home in flip-flop sandals, size fourteen on size ten feet, after all that torture, not even bus fare
to help me home in my prison scrubs.

You pigs! I am only the TIP a berg big enough to rip your sides open for a grand public sinking.

Uploaded by MiamiHerald on Jan 13, 2011

Miami City Commissioners discussed the Chief of Police Thursday, January 13, 2011

with Commissioner Richard Dunn calling for a symbolic vote of no confidence in Miguel Exposito.

Commissioners did not act, but Mayor Tomas Regalado vowed to take the dispute out of the public eye.

Chuck Fadely/Miami Herald Staff

Internet witnesses? I think you can gather from the Miami Herald-supplied video above,

Miami is a political toilet. We are run by mobsters, always have been.
Our mafia wears blue uniforms, or grey suits, and they do not eat much Italian food.
Our mobsters are smoothie kings: they never **** bricks.

Female Miami FBI phone agent, whom I spoke to a half hour ago,

you say you don't know what a "crack pipe" looks like? Here, from the 'net,

Pull out the "pen" guts, or the "love rose", and stuff in a bit of copper "Chore",

FBI, I have bought crack pipe "pens" on three occasions at the Kwik Stop.
One one visit, "Crack Pipe Torres" (seen in video #9) stood by in the store and watched me.
On the next visit, three MPD cops stood by the counter, not six feet from me, drinking free coffee,
as I asked for a "stem", and was sold a lovely "pen" made of glass, identical to that pictured above.

It's all Federally approved, from top, to bottom feeders, like you see peacocking in the park,
shifting uneasily, like thugs without coffee mugs.

PS: due to my damaged vision and lamed left hand, typos, such as missed letters,

are almost always of the left hand. If I re-read over and again, or use page magnifier,

then I catch the typos, eventually. This is not fun for me. I would like a resolution

to end cops beating civilians, and stop politicians from protecting their pet pigs,

or, is it the other way around? One pal palms for another in Miami, right, Marc Sarnoff?

repita, por favor? OK:

=HE STILL THOUGHT he was going to transport me to jail, and with new and added charges,
"destruction of city property." Idiot cops, I was not going to remain in that car with your executioner.

AND YOU, MPD, DROPPED ALL CHARGES. WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS, PATENTLY, A MURDER SET-UP that FLOPPED.

RESTITUTION IS DEMANDED. YOU BEAT ME TO DIE. I WILL NOT DIE.

County of Miami Dade, State of Florida, you are also charged. Federal Government,

you are equally guilty of destroying your citizens instead of building men and women.

I made myself an example on purpose in order to STOP fascism. I will die in good time.

I will not die soon enough to spare you pigs from the frying pan.

AND, YOU SHITFUCKED IDIOTS OF MPD and MIAMI DADE and CORAL GABLES
and the USA FEDS, IF you dropped the charges (they were State charges, were they not?),
BUT I WAS INCARCERATED AND TORTURED BY THE VILE CONDITIONS, NO MEDICAL CARE,
NO RELIEF FOR MY BUSTED, RAW TOOTH, WHITE BREAD, SUGAR WATER and **** FOR MEALS,
FOR EIGHTEEN DAYS, not to mention the HORRORS OF THE NINTH FLOOR, and you =think= I forgive that?

AND YOU DO IT TO MANY OTHERS TOO, and SILENCE THEM by FEAR.

I AM NOT IN FEAR OF YOU AT ALL, not anymore, you colluding, obfuscating ****adoodles.

PS: Miami Dade? You host the corrupt judges, and the hellhole of PERDITION, that is "Pre-Trial Detention"
for MERE suspects. YOUR facility is/was a refrigerated HELL, run by goons from the swamp in green Ferguson jackets.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Here, Miami FBI telephone lady? [/COLOR]
[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Here, this is what it is like to be singled out for special treatment in Miami,[/COLOR][/SIZE]
http://freewrights.freeforums.org/the-horrors-of-the-ninth-floor-and-more-t2036.html

[SIZE= 18px]_______________________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]PS, and thanks for recording my second call, FBI, a few minutes ago,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]and thanks to judicial aide, Sandy, for relaying my [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]rather peeved message of upset [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]to my former good pal, Judge Mark King Leban,[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] who no longer smokes pot at home, [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]I don't suppose. [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]And HELLO, dear old gym rat pal, Marc "David" Sarnoff! [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Good morn to you too, sir.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]AND on at least one occasion, the State's Attorney prosecuted me...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]ALL these entities are in each others' panties, rubbing their pals' fuzzy bunnies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]City, County, State, Feds, they are all intertwined in organized crime. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Isn't it funny, that given the =broad= charges I make, or even if I NARROW [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 18px]the beam to just ONE killer cop, Linares, that NO USA news agency will even talk to me?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Isn't it a pip of a nation we have here, this "USA"?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]****** won after all.[/SIZE]

=The Human Bomb=

"Back off, coppers, or I blows da joint, wit' us all in it!"

"Now, settle down...." ((cops inch forward))

beep beep beep beep beep

Cop: "What was that?"

Fugitive: "That, pork friers, is my belly bomb. Get closer and it goes off, BLAM!"

Cop: Oh...((backs off))

The next day, at autopsy in the coroner's office, the head-shot fugitive is dissected.

"What was that about the built in bomb, Doc?"

"His last meal was ten pack of two week old bean burritos."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>--------> Yo, yo, yo, pigfats! Hey, what is my house address number?

((3901 Hardie))

Q: what is this posting number?

(((391)))

By what numbers is "9" divisible?

3, 1, but not 0.

Oye, you idiotas, thugs in too-tight pigskin-blues
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]____________________________________[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Dear witnesses of the world, what you see here, and in this thread,[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]is the death of purported "liberty". In this video, repeated again from above,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]you see the silencing of dissent, the muzzling of the free press, listen carefully, please?[/COLOR]

They can stop The Herald, but they cannot stop me from telling a chapter and verse of truth,
again, April 15th, two months ago now,

Loud protests put to them by phone.
Shameless pigs and cronies, caught again, clotting, just two days later,

Today's news, Rodney King in trouble again. Ruined man. Cop-beaten, brain damaged.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14142850

Same thing happened to me, but no witnesses, WHY NO CAMERA IN THE ****ING COP CARS, thugs?
A: because you want no witnesses for your murders and beatings.

I REMEMBER ARTHUR MCDUFFIE, and drove right into the riot that resulted.

YOU ALSO BEAT CLIFTON L. T. after Miami Gas Station Robbery.

You vile, vile people of Miami politics and police.

Today, an hour ago, I greeted an Irish couple, tourists, and requested that they look up "Miami Crack Cops" when they get home.
This they will do. I met a half dozen people today on my bike ride, and asked them to witness too.

I met, in the McDonald's restaurant, the unlucky couple who unwittingly bought my (stolen) bike a month and a half ago.
Was able to apologize to them, for my letting the bike get stolen in the first place. They too were interested to see this set of videos.

And day by day the word spreads, and there won't be any trial, or hearing or investigation, because the entire system is as rotten as a sewer.

Check again, that Rodney King story? No wonder the man drinks to excess.

Chief Porky Posito? I'm here, if you want to have one of your bully boys talk to me, but it had better not be in person.

305 999 7522

Chief PORKY POSITO?

(((I don't think so)))

I remember your female officer, Salas J. of I.A.

Questioned, why are there no basic video or audio surveils of the inside action, of pig cars?

"It's a budget problem."

I SEE BRAND NEW DEATH MOBILES ON MIAMI STREETS. THEY COST $$$$$.
A video camera today costs lunch money. LOOK at what a webcam costs at Costco?
EVERY COP CAR has more than one computer in it these days,
we don't count cop brains, of course.

NEXT TIME I SEE ONE OF YOUR DEATH CRUISERS,
A SHINY NEW, "PROFESSIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT" car,

I WILL FLAG IT DOWN AND TAKE A PHOTO OF THE REAR,
TO SEE IF YOU STILL FEATURE THE ROCK-HARD PLASTIC PEW BENCH, ON WHICH

YOU SIT MERE SUSPECTS, CUFFED BEHIND IN 1900-style SMITH AND WESSON STEEL CUFFS,
TO SIT ON THEIR HANDS IN AGONY, with NO AIR CONDITIONING, other than the slight LEAKAGE

of cool air that may seep past the SPIT SHIELD
that protects the suspect from the skank stink of your pig officers.

You...people, what you did to even me, to suffocate me, first...
and my grandfather, he invented the window air conditioner, you fiends.....
http://tinyurl.com/5vtojr2
and I KICKED out a window so I could breathe,
and so my shouts could be heard a block away.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuban Petes
It is illustrative to see Miami Cuban Americans fighting for political corruption power.

The Castro brothers must smile. Their people have not put them out, not even after over fifty years.

The real thugs left Cuba and moved to Miami. We meet them here, oh, and how.

And, though Miami is largely Hispanic (very much so), Cubans today are a demographic minority.
Most of our pols and cops, though, are Cuban American. We have some good representation of Blacks,
especially on the pig force, and operating the pig pen jails, but they don't hold real pow-er.

For "pows", ask a Miami cop if he would show you, demonstrate, the Linares V. Welch movement.
It's very simple, fast and tames curiosity in less than three seconds.

----------------------------

Do you understand, pigshits of all departments, including our cross-dressing FBI,

Reid Welch will be standing out in the swale of US1 during rush hour crawl time,
with a big, bright sign:

SEE MIAMI CRACK COPS NAKED
on you tube,
just type the bold key words.