    To: [email protected]
    From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about short notice.
    Alex
    ple
    Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07

    From Access4Bikes - China Camp Trail Work......

    Please join us on Sat April 24th for Earth Day at China Camp State Park.
    This year we are doing trail repairs on Echo trail and Oakridge Trail.

    Chance to meet fellow A4B'ers, BTC members and other bikers and volunteers
    and help out at a park that has been really good to bikers! BTC Marin built
    much of the trail system here starting 11 years ago. Learn how to do trail
    repair and help maintain one of the most popular single track riding areas
    in the Bay Area.

    BTC Marin will supply gloves tools and refreshments.
    Bring work clothes and boots
    Meet at the Ranger Station at 9.30 am.

    Directions:
    From North, Civic Center exit from Hwy. 101, take North San Pedro Road East,
    follow North San Pedro 2 to 3 miles until it reaches the bay and enters
    China Camp State Park. The rangers office is the second right, about 3 miles
    past park entrance.
    From South take Central San Rafael exit first left on 2nd St. 3 or 4 miles
    to China Camp State Park entrance, 1st left about 1mile after entrance.
    For further details call:
    Michael More at (415) 453-1717
    See you there!!

    Shaun Reid
    President
    Northern California Mountain Biking Association
    www.ncmba.org

    San Francisco Bay Area Rep
    IMBA
    www.imba.com

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Mike Vandeman wrote:
    > I thought Michael More was on probation and couldn't be involved in
    > this kind of thing....
    >
    > Who would want to do "trail maintenance" with a convicted criminal
    > who was arrested for illegal trail construction?!

    WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More? Where is his name mentioned
    anywhere below?? Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE WHAT THEY DO out
    there on the 24th???

    Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.

    > To: [email protected]
    > From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    > Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about
    > short notice. Alex
    > ple
    > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07
    >
    > From Access4Bikes - China Camp Trail Work......
    >

    > Please join us on Sat April 24th for Earth Day at China Camp State
    > Park.
    > This year we are doing trail repairs on Echo trail and Oakridge Trail.
    >

    > Chance to meet fellow A4B'ers, BTC members and other bikers and
    > volunteers
    > and help out at a park that has been really good to bikers! BTC
    > Marin built much of the trail system here starting 11 years ago.
    > Learn how to do trail repair and help maintain one of the most
    > popular single track riding areas
    > in the Bay Area.
    >
    > BTC Marin will supply gloves tools and refreshments.
    > Bring work clothes and boots
    > Meet at the Ranger Station at 9.30 am.
    >
    > Directions:
    > From North, Civic Center exit from Hwy. 101, take North San Pedro
    > Road East, follow North San Pedro 2 to 3 miles until it reaches the
    > bay and enters
    > China Camp State Park. The rangers office is the second right, about
    > 3 miles past park entrance.
    > From South take Central San Rafael exit first left on 2nd St. 3 or 4
    > miles
    > to China Camp State Park entrance, 1st left about 1mile after
    > entrance.
    > For further details call:
    > Michael More at (415) 453-1717
    > See you there!!
    >

    > Shaun Reid
    > President
    > Northern California Mountain Biking Association
    > www.ncmba.org
    >
    > San Francisco Bay Area Rep
    > IMBA
    > www.imba.com
    >
    > ===
    > I am working on being the biggest nut ever on Usenet.

    AND SUCCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More? Where is his name

    mentioned
    > anywhere below?? Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE WHAT THEY DO out
    > there on the 24th???
    >
    > Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.

    Sorni, you're my boy and all, but Michael More is the primary contact for
    said trail maintenance...see where it says "For further details call:
    Michael More at (415) 453-1717."

    Can't believe I just, essentially, sided with Vandeman.

    Go Terps.

    Chris
    (red and white football game is coming 4/24...new uniforms brought to us by
    Under Armor. Bet they're hideous.)

    > > To: [email protected]
    > > From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    > > Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about
    > > short notice. Alex
    > > ple
    > > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07
    > >
    > > From Access4Bikes - China Camp Trail Work......
    > >

    > > Please join us on Sat April 24th for Earth Day at China Camp State
    > > Park.
    > > This year we are doing trail repairs on Echo trail and Oakridge Trail.
    > >

    > > Chance to meet fellow A4B'ers, BTC members and other bikers and
    > > volunteers
    > > and help out at a park that has been really good to bikers! BTC
    > > Marin built much of the trail system here starting 11 years ago.
    > > Learn how to do trail repair and help maintain one of the most
    > > popular single track riding areas
    > > in the Bay Area.
    > >
    > > BTC Marin will supply gloves tools and refreshments.
    > > Bring work clothes and boots
    > > Meet at the Ranger Station at 9.30 am.
    > >
    > > Directions:
    > > From North, Civic Center exit from Hwy. 101, take North San Pedro
    > > Road East, follow North San Pedro 2 to 3 miles until it reaches the
    > > bay and enters
    > > China Camp State Park. The rangers office is the second right, about
    > > 3 miles past park entrance.
    > > From South take Central San Rafael exit first left on 2nd St. 3 or 4
    > > miles
    > > to China Camp State Park entrance, 1st left about 1mile after
    > > entrance.
    > > For further details call:
    > > Michael More at (415) 453-1717
    > > See you there!!
    > >

    > > Shaun Reid
    > > President
    > > Northern California Mountain Biking Association
    > > www.ncmba.org
    > >
    > > San Francisco Bay Area Rep
    > > IMBA
    > > www.imba.com
    > >
    > > ===
    > > I am working on being the biggest nut ever on Usenet.

    > AND SUCCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More? Where is his name
    >> mentioned anywhere below?? Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE
    >> WHAT THEY DO out there on the 24th???
    >>
    >> Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.

    > Sorni, you're my boy and all, but Michael More is the primary contact
    > for said trail maintenance...see where it says "For further details
    > call: Michael More at (415) 453-1717."
    >
    > Can't believe I just, essentially, sided with Vandeman.
    >
    > Go Terps.

    God damn it, Chris, it's not nice to correct an elder---- uh, ALUMNI like
    that!

    OK, I swear I read the thing like three times and didn't see the name. I'll
    grab me hat now...

    Bill "friggin' DOH!" S.

    PS: Vandedick is still a dickly dick.

  5. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 04:27:22 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..Mike Vandeman wrote:
    ..> I thought Michael More was on probation and couldn't be involved in
    ..> this kind of thing....
    ..>
    ..> Who would want to do "trail maintenance" with a convicted criminal
    ..> who was arrested for illegal trail construction?!
    ..
    ..
    ..WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More?

    He and two others were convicted of building illegal trails on federal property.

    Where is his name mentioned
    ..anywhere below??

    Can't you read??? Look again.

    Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE WHAT THEY DO out
    ..there on the 24th???

    Why don't you investigate, before supporting that criminal?

    ..Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.
    ..
    ..
    ..> To: [email protected]
    ..> From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    ..> Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about
    ..> short notice. Alex
    ..> ple
    ..> Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07
    ..>
[...]
    ..> ===
    ..> I am working on being the biggest nut ever on Usenet.
    ..
    ..AND SUCCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  6. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:55:05 -0400, "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..
    .."S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ..news:[email protected]
    ..>
    ..>
    ..> WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More? Where is his name
    ..mentioned
    ..> anywhere below?? Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE WHAT THEY DO out
    ..> there on the 24th???
    ..>
    ..> Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.
    ..
    ..Sorni, you're my boy and all, but Michael More is the primary contact for
    ..said trail maintenance...see where it says "For further details call:
    ..Michael More at (415) 453-1717."
    ..
    ..Can't believe I just, essentially, sided with Vandeman.

    Yeah. You'll never live it down. :)

    ..Go Terps.
    ..
    ..Chris
    ..(red and white football game is coming 4/24...new uniforms brought to us by
    ..Under Armor. Bet they're hideous.)
    ..
    ..
    ..>
    ..>
    ..> > To: [email protected]
    ..> > From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    ..> > Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about
    ..> > short notice. Alex
    ..> > ple
    ..> > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07
    ..> > List-Help: <http://topica.com/lists/[email protected]/>
    ..> >
[...]
    ..> > ===
    ..> > I am working on being the biggest nut ever on Usenet.
    ..>
    ..> AND SUCCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..>
    ..>
    ..

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  7. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:[email protected],
    Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> typed:
    > I thought Michael More was on probation and couldn't be involved in
    > this kind of thing....
    >
    > Who would want to do "trail maintenance" with a convicted criminal
    > who was arrested for illegal trail construction?!

    I would! :^p''''

  8. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:18:51 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..Chris wrote:
    ..> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ..> news:[email protected]
    ..>>
    ..>>
[...]

    Apologies are in order. This proves that mountain biking reduces one's
    intelligence -- something that is obvious to non-mountain bikers.

    I'll
    ..grab me hat now...
    ..
    ..Bill "friggin' DOH!" S.
    ..
    ..PS: Vandedick is still a dickly dick.
    ..

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  9. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:59:19 -0400, "Michael Dart"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..In news:[email protected],
    ..Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> typed:
    ..> I thought Michael More was on probation and couldn't be involved in
    ..> this kind of thing....
    ..>
    ..> Who would want to do "trail maintenance" with a convicted criminal
    ..> who was arrested for illegal trail construction?!
    ..>
    ..
    ..I would! :^p''''

    Figures.
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  10. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Mike Vandeman wrote:

    > Apologies are in order.

    About time you owned up to the aggravation you cause, Mike! We're holding
    our breath!

    Bill "right after that snowball fight in Waikiki" S.

  11. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

    > Apologies are in order. This proves that mountain biking reduces one's
    > intelligence -- something that is obvious to non-mountain bikers.

    yeah, cuz that's a scientific study.

    Sorni was losing his mind long before he began mountain biking.

    Michael

  12. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:

    > Sorni was losing his mind long before he began mountain biking.

    Oh yeah? Well... Pfffffffffffftttttttt.

    Bill "eloquent" S.

  13. Rick Hopkins

    Rick Hopkins Guest

    Mike Vandeman wrote:

    > On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:18:51 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .Chris wrote:
    > .> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > .> news:[email protected]
    > .>>
    > .>>
    > .>> WTF are you on about now? Who's Michael More? Where is his name
    > .>> mentioned anywhere below?? Why don't you show up and ACTUALLY SEE
    > .>> WHAT THEY DO out there on the 24th???
    > .>>
    > .>> Bill "mid poster (just this once)" S.
    > .>
    > .> Sorni, you're my boy and all, but Michael More is the primary contact
    > .> for said trail maintenance...see where it says "For further details
    > .> call: Michael More at (415) 453-1717."
    > .>
    > .> Can't believe I just, essentially, sided with Vandeman.
    > .>
    > .> Go Terps.
    > .
    > .
    > .God damn it, Chris, it's not nice to correct an elder---- uh, ALUMNI like
    > .that!
    > .
    > .OK, I swear I read the thing like three times and didn't see the name.
    >
    > Apologies are in order. This proves that mountain biking reduces one's
    > intelligence -- something that is obvious to non-mountain bikers.

    And you have demonstrate (and Bush confirms) that graduating from
    Harvard makes you really really stupid.

    > I'll
    > .grab me hat now...
    > .
    > .Bill "friggin' DOH!" S.
    > .
    > .PS: Vandedick is still a dickly dick.
    > .
    >
    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  14. TJ

    TJ Guest

    > I thought Michael More was on probation and couldn't be involved in this

    kind of
    > thing....
    >
    > Who would want to do "trail maintenance" with a convicted criminal who was
    > arrested for illegal trail construction?!
    >
    > Mike
    >

    > To: [email protected]
    > From: Shaun Reid <[email protected]>
    > Subject: [BTCEB Talk] Fw: Earth Day Sat 24th April. Sorry about short

    notice.
    > Alex
    > ple
    > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:08:28 -0700 (GMT-07
    >
    > From Access4Bikes - China Camp Trail Work......
    >

    > Please join us on Sat April 24th for Earth Day at China Camp State Park.
    > This year we are doing trail repairs on Echo trail and Oakridge Trail.
    >

    > Chance to meet fellow A4B'ers, BTC members and other bikers and volunteers
    > and help out at a park that has been really good to bikers! BTC Marin

    built
    > much of the trail system here starting 11 years ago. Learn how to do

    trail
    > repair and help maintain one of the most popular single track riding areas
    > in the Bay Area.
    >
    > BTC Marin will supply gloves tools and refreshments.
    > Bring work clothes and boots
    > Meet at the Ranger Station at 9.30 am.
    >
    > Directions:
    > From North, Civic Center exit from Hwy. 101, take North San Pedro Road

    East,
    > follow North San Pedro 2 to 3 miles until it reaches the bay and enters
    > China Camp State Park. The rangers office is the second right, about 3

    miles
    > past park entrance.
    > From South take Central San Rafael exit first left on 2nd St. 3 or 4 miles
    > to China Camp State Park entrance, 1st left about 1mile after entrance.
    > For further details call:
    > Michael More at (415) 453-1717
    > See you there!!
    >

    > Shaun Reid
    > President
    > Northern California Mountain Biking Association
    > www.ncmba.org
    >
    > San Francisco Bay Area Rep
    > IMBA
    > www.imba.com
    >
    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Mike, You need a port hole installed in your belly to see where you are
    going. I have never seen someone with their head so far up their ass. PHD
    or not.

    TJ

  15. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:55:54 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..Mike Vandeman wrote:
    ..
    ..> Apologies are in order.
    ..
    ..About time you owned up to the aggravation you cause, Mike! We're holding
    ..our breath!

    I just tell the truth. Keep holding.
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  16. "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    Build a nuclear power plant & make the exclusion zone biohabitat.

    Karl Johanson

  17. On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:13:16 GMT, "Karl Johanson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    .."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ..
    ..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
    ..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
    ..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
    ..
    ..Build a nuclear power plant & make the exclusion zone biohabitat.

    It's already been done. It's called Chernobyl.

    ..Karl Johanson

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande