Michael Rasmussen: "I am a clean rider - I don't want to have any doubt about that"

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by cyclingheroes, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

Tags:

2. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

What's not in the interview: Michael is cooperating with the investigation of Rabobank.

3. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

...what's also not in the interview is that he took more gear than John Belushi.

4. ??? 3/4 ? 1/4

??? 3/4 ? 1/4 Banned

What's not in the interview is any comments or questions about the real reason he was sent home.

5. Serafino

Serafino New Member

Did you administer it to him? :)

6. Hein-Verbruggen

We already know about the cow blood-based hemoglobin by Biopure delivered inside of a Sidi shoe box to the Colorado cyclist's home of Whitney Richards. http://www.velonews.com/tour2007/news/articles/12851.0.html

http://www.biopure.com
    Hemopure is a bovine-based synthetic hemoglobin.

Ras road like a bull in his 2007 TDF victory over OP dossier Albert Contadoper.

Posted results may vary.

Some people still believe that Armstrong won seven Tours.

Stay tuned for more DQs.

7. slovakguy

slovakguy Active Member

...he'd have more traction with that assertion if he'd profer a little evidence which shows him to be in mexico at the time he's reputed to have been in italy. otherwise, his stance is as shaky as landis', ullrich's, basso's, et. al....

8. strummer_fan

strummer_fan New Member

We discussed this in an earlier thread. Any combination of passport stamps, credit card transactions, and mobile phone records can give some indication as to what country someone was in. With the maillot jaune on the line, you'd think Rasmussen could have presented something concrete to save his skin.

9. Hein-Verbruggen

Those other guys did not have their cow blood mules rat them out to Velonews, yet.

Today's TDF blood dopers require so many farm creatures:

Basso & Birillo (dog)
    Rasmussen (bovine-based blood) (cow)
    Ras = The Chicken (Poultry)
    Whitney Richards (unwitting drug courrier) (mule)
    Whitney Richards (called up Velonews) Omerta Rat
    Roid Landis (Weasel)
    Jan Ulrich (Ostrich)

10. slovakguy

slovakguy Active Member

understood. i participated in that discussion as well. what i'm driving at, is this is m. rasmussen's continuation of the matter by his own hand. he appears there defiantly wearing yellow, offers more statements to keep the debate going, intimates he is helping rabo investigate the matter of his firing and (especially concerning the last point) offers nothing concrete to bolster his "innocence."

i am not being underhanded here. i was rooting for him to carry the yellow jersey into paris particularly since there were a few people around here who lambasted my "naivete" in thinking he could contend for a g.c. podium spot. i would like for him to be shown innocent and above board in this matter, but until he comes forward with something which indisputably counters the accusations, i will reserve my unqualified support of him.

11. Trev_S

Trev_S New Member

Just in case nobody has spotted the similarities it would seem he is back again and with another new mask.
    Hein-Verbruggen = Holocaust = Dr.House = Flyers.Finale = Flyer

I don't think that he has anything to take to court. He was axed from his team for not following rules. A bit hard to argue against that.

12. Hein-Verbruggen

In case anyone missed it--Trev_S is still full of baloney.

Robobank DQed Bovine-powered-Chicken-Ras after the ASO decided that cow blood stories would NOT boost advertising revenues.

If anyone has any questions about corruption at the UCI, the Pharmstrong cover-up and eventual urine sample ID leaks, my Grand Cayman & BVI bank accounts, or my enormous IOC 2008 Olympian bonus.

The Olympic Spirit ($$$$) is so grand that I will soon own four homes, fully staffed, three mistresses, and a lifetime Gulf Stream Jet lease after those financial inducements wire over.

Ain't life grand? It is very cool to be me.

13. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

True. House, I already explained to you on DP forums that I will speak with michael again soon.

To be honest I find it pretty uninteresting to know if he was in Italy or Mexico. I find it more interesting why he was sent home. I hope that question will be answered as soon as the Rabo investigation is done. At the moment nobody is willing to anwer that question.

14. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

You forgot: дом

I wouldn't be to sure that that was the reason he was axed from the team. That was the official reason that was sold to the outside world.

15. Gregers

Gregers New Member

That's a bit cryptic. Care to expand?

16. Bro Deal

Bro Deal New Member

His roommate walked in on him when he was stickinga hypodermic in his ass?

17. Trev_S

Trev_S New Member

I only went off the official line, other than that the pressures from all quarters no doubt.

I thought дом was a reincarnation of somebody else, (House not Dr.House). ??
    :rolleyes:

18. Gregers

Gregers New Member

Correct.

19. classic1

classic1 Well-Known Member

It is interesting. Why would he lie about it?

20. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

The whole case was never about being in Italy or Mexico. Some people wanted him out. The spin doctors did a good job, many people bought the Mexico/Italy story as the reason for sending him home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.