Michael Rogers has adverse analytical finding for clenbuterol

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Michael Rogers has adverse analytical finding for clenbuterol Today, Michael Rogers has been advised by the UCI that he returned an adverse analytical finding for clenbuterol in an A-sample taken in connection with Japan Cup on the 20th October 2013.

Michael Rogers immediately informed Saxo-Tinkoff's management about the notification from the UCI.

The Australian explained to the team management that he never ingested the substance knowingly nor deliberately and fears that the adverse analytical finding origins from a contaminated food source.
Michael Rogers participated in Tour of Beijing the week before the Japan Cup and travelled directly from China to Japan.

Michael Rogers now has the opportunity to request an analysis of his B-sample. According to the team's Anti Doping policy, Michael Rogers is provisionally suspended with immediate effect.

Until further facts are available to the team, Saxo-Tinkoff has no further comments on the matter.

Press Release; http://teamsaxotinkoff.com/ny_news.asp?n_id=4255

Quite so...
big-smile.png

0.jpg

oops...

I warned him never to dine with Alberto! That damned Wagyuu is so good is HAS to be drugged!

f1online.de reports that equipment used in organized doping at Telekom now benefits the Chinese dairy industry.

Eyewitness news, channel seven,
Mo' moos at eleven.

"With Mexico currently hosting the two-week Pan American Games in Guadalajara, athletes have been advised to eat only in designated cafeterias."

Rrrrright.

And don't drink the water.

Or the plasticizers.

I like it a lot. Keep on taking action.This post has been somewhat of a revelaion to me.