Michael Stipe should play Pantani in upcoming Armstrong film.

Ronde Champ

Guest
Hey,

I wonder if the Hollywood types even considered offering
the role of Marco Pantani in the upcoming Lance Armstrong
comeback story movie to Michael Stipe (lead vocal of the
rock band REM). Sporting a shaved head, frail looking face,
and larger than life

would be perfect for the character of the depressed,
psychotic, troubled cyclist.

Thanks, Ronde Champ (no longer taking email at
[email protected])

Ronde Champ wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I wonder if the Hollywood types even considered offering
> the role of Marco Pantani in the upcoming Lance Armstrong
> comeback story movie to Michael Stipe (lead vocal of the
> rock band REM). Sporting a shaved head, frail looking
> face, and larger than life

> would be perfect for the character of the depressed,
> psychotic, troubled cyclist.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ (no longer taking email at
> [email protected])

Can Stipe act? He certainly looks more like Pantani
than Tom Sellek looks like Eisenhower.

Steve

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> I wonder if the Hollywood types even considered offering
> the role of Marco Pantani in the upcoming Lance Armstrong
> comeback story movie to Michael Stipe (lead vocal of the
> rock band REM). Sporting a shaved head, frail looking
> face, and larger than life

> would be perfect for the character of the depressed,
> psychotic, troubled cyclist.

And Garzelli should be his stunt double...

-Sonarrat.

Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ronde Champ wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I wonder if the Hollywood types even considered
> > offering the role of Marco Pantani in the upcoming
> > Lance Armstrong comeback story movie to Michael Stipe
> > (lead vocal of the rock band REM). Sporting a shaved
> > head, frail looking face, and larger than life

> > would be perfect for the character of the depressed,
> > psychotic, troubled cyclist.
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Champ (no longer taking email at
> > [email protected])
>
> Can Stipe act? He certainly looks more like Pantani
> than Tom Sellek looks like Eisenhower.
>
> Steve

Billy Corrigan from Smashing Pumpkins has a more bulbous
head like pantani. There's also that basist from some ****
band (I want to say 3 doors down or something). Last I saw
pics of him and Lance, he had a shaved head and was a pretty
little dude.

"Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote
> in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Ronde Champ wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > I wonder if the Hollywood types even considered
> > > offering the role of Marco Pantani in the upcoming
> > > Lance Armstrong comeback story movie to Michael Stipe
> > > (lead vocal of the rock band REM). Sporting a shaved
> > > head, frail looking face, and larger than life

> > > would be perfect for the character of the depressed,
> > > psychotic, troubled cyclist.
> > >
> > > Thanks, Ronde Champ (no longer taking email at
> > > [email protected])
> >
> > Can Stipe act? He certainly looks more like Pantani than
> > Tom Sellek looks like Eisenhower.
> >
> > Steve
>
> Billy Corrigan from Smashing Pumpkins has a more bulbous
> head like pantani. There's also that basist from some ****
> band (I want to say 3 doors down or something). Last I saw
> pics of him and Lance, he had a shaved head and was a
> pretty little dude.

But Billy Corgan is 6'5", or something like that. I'm sure
there are plenty of actors who'd shave their heads and drop
a lot of weigh for the role....