Miche 10 speed cassettes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Ronald, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    Anybody using the Miche 10 speed Campagnolo compatible cassettes? They seem to be a good alternative
    to the standard Campagnolo cassettes. They're relatively cheap (between Centaur and Veloce
    cassettes) and come in ranges not offered by Campy (f.i. 12-21). They also make individual
    sprockets. Can't find much information like quality and weight though, only that they're heat
    treated steel chrome-plated and come with their own lockring and resin spacers.

    http://www.hvl-wheels.nl/?/race/products/detail/?0FB85A86FBFC42A4BD71B12D6D6 E0B3C

    http://www.miche.it/inglese/pignoliprimato.htm

    Tags:

  2. Mark Lee

    Mark Lee Guest

    "Ronald" <[email protected]> wrote in message> Anybody using the Miche 10 speed Campagnolo
    compatible cassettes? They seem
    > to be a good alternative to the standard Campagnolo cassettes. They're relatively cheap (between
    > Centaur and Veloce cassettes) and come in ranges not offered by Campy (f.i. 12-21). They also make
    > individual sprockets. Can't find much information like quality and weight though, only that
    > they're heat treated steel chrome-plated and come with their own lockring and resin spacers.

    My brother tried one after being assured it was "just as good as Campag". He had no luck - never got
    reliable changes - had to change 2 and come back 1, etc. Now is back using Chorus and is as happy as
    Larry. Mark Lee