Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Miche cassettes teeth chipped and broken

Started by Paul S · · Last activity · 1 post · 341 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 November 2007
Last activity
8 November 2007
Original author
Paul S
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
341
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have two of the Miche Campagnolo-compatible 10s cassettes in 11-25.
    It's a delightful gearing for riding hills with a 50/34 compact. Now
    with about 1500 miles on one cassette and perhaps 1000 on the other,
    they are starting to get shredded, one has lost two whole teeth and
    many are chipped or gouged. I have never seen this on the many Campy
    or Shimano cassettes I used on the same bikes, even on a stamped steel
    cassette like Veloce. I wish some higher quality manufacturers would
    pick up this gearing.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.