Miche cassettes

Neal

Guest
Does anyone have any experience with Miche Campy 10 speed cassettes? I noticed
that they are considerably cheaper than Campy cassettes. Are they as well made?

Neal

"Neal" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have any experience with Miche Campy 10 speed cassettes? I
> noticed that they are considerably cheaper than Campy cassettes. Are they
> as well made?

I have a 9sp Campy-compatible Miche cassette I use on my "everyday" wheels.
It's slightly heavier than a Veloce cassette (probably due to the smaller
cutouts on the big cogs), but it shifts just as well. I've used both a Campy
C9 and a SRAM 951 chain on it, both worked fine.