Michelin Axial Pro tire?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Karl M. Beem, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Karl M. Beem

    Karl M. Beem Guest

    Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?

    Karl

    Tags:

  2. [This followup was posted to rec.bicycles.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?
    >
    > Karl

    I don't know if you can still get just an Axial Pro anymore, there's Axial Pro Light, Light SE (TDF,
    Giro du Italia and World Champ colors) and Pro Race. The Pro race is available in 25c. I don't know
    about the rest of them.
    --

  3. Gary Mishler

    Gary Mishler Guest

    "Karl M. Beem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?
    >
    > Karl

    My understanding is that they were discontinued in favor of the new Pro Race tires. You can still
    find NOS Axial Pros is some bike shops but when they're gone, they're gone.

    Mish