Michelin Axial Pro tire?

Karl M. Beem

Guest
Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?

Karl

[This followup was posted to rec.bicycles.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?
>
> Karl

I don't know if you can still get just an Axial Pro anymore, there's Axial Pro Light, Light SE (TDF,
Giro du Italia and World Champ colors) and Pro Race. The Pro race is available in 25c. I don't know
about the rest of them.
--

"Karl M. Beem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it available anywhere. Also does anyone have any of the new Michelin tires in 700x25C?
>
> Karl

My understanding is that they were discontinued in favor of the new Pro Race tires. You can still
find NOS Axial Pros is some bike shops but when they're gone, they're gone.

Mish