Michelin Pro2Race Special Course Tires?

RS

Guest
Michelin supposedly made a limited edition of these tires for a couple of
TdF teams last year. Supposedly grippier and better puncture protection
but no doubt decreased wear. Is anyone using these and any comments
versus the standard Pro2Race which I use and like? Rick

RS wrote:
> Michelin supposedly made a limited edition of these tires for a couple of
> TdF teams last year. Supposedly grippier and better puncture protection
> but no doubt decreased wear. Is anyone using these and any comments
> versus the standard Pro2Race which I use and like? Rick

Limited edition tires: Must be aged Just So, in order to get maximum
benefit.

Kinda like a "limited edition banana".