Mickelson Trail S.Dak.

Keithl5337

Guest
Has anyone ridden the portion of the trail between Dumont and Hill City? We plan on a trip the first
part of July. Any information about the ride would be appreciated.

Thanks Keith

Dumont to mystic:

Very scenic, all downhill, Rochford has a bar where you might get some food/beer. Small store might
be open then.

Mystic to Redfern all uphill , 3 % grade, top 9 miles later. Then 8 or 9 miles to Hill City , all
downhill 3 % grade.

Plenty of restaurants, lodging .

Email if you wish,might be able ride with ya. (remove "no" and "nospam" from address.)

Russ

--
railtrails the cat's meow!