microwave pizza

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 28, 2006.

  1. why is it that microwave pizza seems to give me pimples?

    this doesn't happen with regular pizza.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Heckman

    Jim Heckman Guest

    On 28-Jan-2006, [email protected]
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    > why is it that microwave pizza seems to give me pimples?
    >
    > this doesn't happen with regular pizza.

    I don't think microwave pizza cleans out the pores as well as
    regular pizza, when applied as a poultice.

    --
    Jim Heckman

  3. On 28 Jan 2006 10:06:28 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >why is it that microwave pizza seems to give me pimples?
    >
    >this doesn't happen with regular pizza.

    Could be because the cheese is overcooked.

    Ora

  4. Hahahaha, great response.

  5. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > why is it that microwave pizza seems to give me pimples?
    >
    > this doesn't happen with regular pizza.

    It's the perversitives in the microwave. They need to bust out. Micro-aliens!

    And their ain't no such thin as a regular pizza!

    Chypho...