mid 90's concorde squadra information

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by tome, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. tome

    tome New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2003
    Hi, am new to this forum and would like to ask everyone for their help.

    I bought a Concorde squadra frame (columbus acciaio especiale tubing)with what i believe to be campag record of super record throughout, hubs, brakes and all, including a aero seatpost and that aerodynamic rear mech (know what mech i'm talking about?) Its running on mavic open4cd s.

    does anyone know if these things are any good? It feels really nice to ride and is pretty light. Does anyone know how much these things are worth. Basically i want to know if i paid too much for it.

    Thanks

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "tome" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, am new to this forum and would like to ask everyone for their help.
    >
    > I bought a Concorde squadra frame (columbus acciaio especiale tubing)with what i believe to be
    > campag record of super record throughout, hubs, brakes and all, including a aero seatpost and that
    > aerodynamic rear mech (know what mech i'm talking about?) Its running on mavic open4cd s.
    >
    > does anyone know if these things are any good? It feels really nice to ride and is pretty
    > light. Does anyone know how much these things are worth. Basically i want to know if i paid too
    > much for it.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    So, what did you pay for it? We can't tell you if you overpaid if you don't tell us what you bought
    the bike for.

    I owned an SLX Concorde in the PDM colors. Nice bike. Whether it is in the same league as say a
    Pinarello is tough to say. If its in good shape, ride it till it wears out. The bike is still in
    town, but I don't want it back, its been beat on.

    Mike