mid 90's concorde squadra information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tome

Jul 17, 2003
Hi, am new to this forum and would like to ask everyone for their help.

I bought a Concorde squadra frame (columbus acciaio especiale tubing)with what i believe to be campag record of super record throughout, hubs, brakes and all, including a aero seatpost and that aerodynamic rear mech (know what mech i'm talking about?) Its running on mavic open4cd s.

does anyone know if these things are any good? It feels really nice to ride and is pretty light. Does anyone know how much these things are worth. Basically i want to know if i paid too much for it.

Thanks

Tom

"tome" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi, am new to this forum and would like to ask everyone for their help.
>
> I bought a Concorde squadra frame (columbus acciaio especiale tubing)with what i believe to be
> campag record of super record throughout, hubs, brakes and all, including a aero seatpost and that
> aerodynamic rear mech (know what mech i'm talking about?) Its running on mavic open4cd s.
>
> does anyone know if these things are any good? It feels really nice to ride and is pretty
> light. Does anyone know how much these things are worth. Basically i want to know if i paid too
> much for it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom
>
So, what did you pay for it? We can't tell you if you overpaid if you don't tell us what you bought
the bike for.

I owned an SLX Concorde in the PDM colors. Nice bike. Whether it is in the same league as say a
Pinarello is tough to say. If its in good shape, ride it till it wears out. The bike is still in
town, but I don't want it back, its been beat on.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.