Mid-calf coolmax socks on the cheap in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pcb

Does anyone know where I can get mid-calf length coolmax socks for $3 (or less) per pair?

In restructuring my wardrobe to not include any cotton, I have found ankle-high coolmax socks at
K-mart for $4/2-pair. But after more than a year of wearing these, I am sick of my pants-leg riding
up and exposing part of my lower leg to the elements. Therefore, I need mid-calf length socks.

--
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ O ALERT: Please help a friend find ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ / / his abducted son by visiting:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ // http://www.haveyouseenskye.com ¯¯¯¯¯¯ ©²²²²²²"²© Thanks.

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:33:18 -0500, PCB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can get mid-calf length coolmax socks for $3 (or less) per pair?
>
>In restructuring my wardrobe to not include any cotton, I have found ankle-high coolmax socks at
>K-mart for $4/2-pair. But after more than a year of wearing these, I am sick of my pants-leg riding
>up and exposing part of my lower leg to the elements. Therefore, I need mid-calf length socks.
>
Ski shops tend to have longer socks like that, although most outdoor shops will too.

The end of season sales may get the price into your range, or you can check Sierra Trading Post.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)
------------------------------------------------
at the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

Status
Not open for further replies.