Mid summer Madness

Tim Hall

Guest
Anyone else going on this?

Meet at Greenwich, by the Cutty Sark at 02:00 on 21st June. Ride
across to London bridge, then through the West End, stopping in Soho
for coffee. Up onto Primrose Hill to watch the sun rise on Midsummer's
Day. Then brekko at The Globe Theatre.

I believe that nice John Hearns is going. I am. Wot about Mr.
Larrington, who surely must have lots of free time, having been
Brutally Slain by The Mgt. at The Nut Mines?

Tim

In article <[email protected]>, Tim Hall
([email protected]) wrote:
> Anyone else going on this?
>
> Meet at Greenwich, by the Cutty Sark at 02:00 on 21st June. Ride
> across to London bridge, then through the West End, stopping in Soho
> for coffee. Up onto Primrose Hill to watch the sun rise on Midsummer's
> Day. Then brekko at The Globe Theatre.
>
> I believe that nice John Hearns is going. I am. Wot about Mr.
> Larrington, who surely must have lots of free time, having been
> Brutally Slain by The Mgt. at The Nut Mines?

I /might/ be up for it, though that depends on how much of an exercise
in sleep deprivation the 3 Coasts 600 turns out to be. Although I *am*
to be Brutally Slain, the last day of Nut Mining is not until the 23rd.
I do, however, still have lots of free time...

If you want a bicycle, buy a bicycle. If you want something that folds,
buy a deckchair.

Tim Hall wrote:
> Anyone else going on this?

possibly; as there is a train strike Tuesday I shall be unable to get
home, and am off Weds so can sleep it off (although where yet to be
decided as there will still be no trains Weds)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:51:20 +0100, Tim Hall wrote:

> I believe that nice John Hearns is going.

Sadly no. I will be in Bonnie Scotland next week, bolting together a
Beowulf cluster for a Portuguese university.
Looks like I'll miss a lot of Bike Week :-(

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:11:59 +0100, Dave Larrington wrote:

> I /might/ be up for it, though that depends on how much of an exercise in
> sleep deprivation the 3 Coasts 600 turns out to be. Although I *am* to be
> Brutally Slain, the last day of Nut Mining is not until the 23rd.

Sadly, 'tis not Critical Mass until 30th, so we can't recruit 200 riders
to celebrate your release.
Maybe we could have a small u.r.c. gathering complete with "Down With the
Evil Squirrels" posters?

John Hearns wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:11:59 +0100, Dave Larrington wrote:
>
>> I /might/ be up for it, though that depends on how much of an exercise in
>> sleep deprivation the 3 Coasts 600 turns out to be. Although I *am* to be
>> Brutally Slain, the last day of Nut Mining is not until the 23rd.

> Sadly, 'tis not Critical Mass until 30th, so we can't recruit 200 riders
> to celebrate your release.
> Maybe we could have a small u.r.c. gathering complete with "Down With the
> Evil Squirrels" posters?

If there is a u.r.c. gathering, I may be able to make it to London Town
Devine, particularly if BEER is involved.

John Hearns wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:51:20 +0100, Tim Hall wrote:
>

>>I believe that nice John Hearns is going.

> Sadly no. I will be in Bonnie Scotland next week, bolting together a
> Beowulf cluster for a Portuguese university.
> Looks like I'll miss a lot of Bike Week :-(

If you are up here in Edinburgh on Saturday 24th, you could try the
Edinburgh - St Andrews for charidee

http://www.lepra.org.uk/articles.asp?article_ID=100

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"I've noticed that the press tends to be quite accurate, except
when they're writing on a subject I know something about."
(Keith F. Lynch)

"Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone else going on this?
>
> Meet at Greenwich, by the Cutty Sark at 02:00 on 21st June. Ride
> across to London bridge, then through the West End, stopping in Soho
> for coffee. Up onto Primrose Hill to watch the sun rise on Midsummer's
> Day. Then brekko at The Globe Theatre.
>
> I believe that nice John Hearns is going. I am. Wot about Mr.
> Larrington, who surely must have lots of free time, having been
> Brutally Slain by The Mgt. at The Nut Mines?

> Tim

I was wandering about coming over from Dartford.; then on to work at
Barking.
On the dd you can snooze afterwards, but it may not be considered
appropriate in the office.
I wander how much room there is behind the filing cabinets?

Paul.

Although I *am*

> to be Brutally Slain, the last day of Nut Mining is not until the 23rd.

a pox on The Mgt. of the Nut Mine. There will be strange chants involving
nekkidness, willow trees and wax effigies. They are cursed.

Cheers, helen s

([email protected]) wrote:
> Anyone else going on this?
>
> Meet at Greenwich, by the Cutty Sark at 02:00 on 21st June. Ride
> across to London bridge, then through the West End, stopping in Soho
> for coffee. Up onto Primrose Hill to watch the sun rise on Midsummer's
> Day. Then brekko at The Globe Theatre.
>
> I believe that nice John Hearns is going. I am. Wot about Mr.
> Larrington, who surely must have lots of free time, having been
> Brutally Slain by The Mgt. at The Nut Mines?

Soz, I was asleep.

Come to think of it, I stil lk;wqsdlf;'df'\sdf'sd;f';
NO CARRIER

Drugs are good, except when they kill you.