MIddle Aged Bikers from USA

omegaman

Mar 3, 2013
Hey, folks, I am new to the forum. I am in Eastern TN, USA, and a middle aged enthusiast who loves to get out. I am interested in seeing more folks over 55 or 60 who are out there running the young men a good competition. I ride a Trek 2.1 roadie, and am interested in all biking.

You kids...get off my road!

Paging JH! Paging Mr. JH Esq.! Please pick up the white courtesy phone!

Well...then you're really using that Androgen scrip to improve your cycling?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Well...then you're really using that Androgen scrip to improve your cycling?
I didn't say I wasn't , I posted " who said I was middle aged"?
I am guessing this gentleman(OP) may be located in Greenville Tn.

Lawyers come out of law school pre-aged.

Remind me to tell you the story of my two still in law school lawyer buds...one in a prized white Descente jersey, racing home from the bars late one night after a few beers on Columbus streets. We'll call it, "Whan Lawyers Collide".

Greenville? Free Republic of Franklin! Alas...invaded by the eeevil North Carolinians!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Lawyers come out of law school pre-aged.

Remind me to tell you the story of my two still in law school lawyer buds...one in a prized white Descente jersey, racing home from the bars late one night after a few beers on Columbus streets. We'll call it, "Whan Lawyers Collide".
My Bro in law just came back from China where he was teaching law. He didn't have a good time and lost hit butt in expenses.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

My Bro in law just came back from China where he was teaching law. He didn't have a good time and lost hit butt in expenses.

That sucks. A friend of mine just recently came back from the red country and didn't like it either.

Originally Posted by chuckdee .

That sucks. A friend of mine just recently came back from the red country and didn't like it either.

I don't believe the job was as represented but he seems to want to work for the feds as a prosecutor anyway. Maybe he can find an opening so he can put the really big ,bad offenders away. Look out Bob.

Meh! The worst I'm guilty of is felony *****-slapping alien and 473 counts of uncontrolled laughter at tone loco. Being a C7 FFL w/SOT the FBI has my color passport photos (head size 1.5" minimum, please) and finger prints (Atlanta Office card stock only) and several b-ground checks plus annual audits.

""I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent"

Good choice of sig line material!!! Uncle Ted rocks.

Ted for prez in 2016!