Midnight at The AM-Bar #81

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rich Touart, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Rich Touart

    Rich Touart Guest

    http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar81.htm

    Hola! Life as a recluse has been very good. My bike looks like crap but it takes me exactly where I
    want to go. The home grown trails are a part of me. I ride. I meditate. I sleep. I do some other
    stuff too. No, not THAT. Peace.

    Rich http://www.touart.com

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:46:29 +0000, Rich Touart did issue forth:

    > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar81.htm

    Yay! I understood an AMBar!

    Nice one, that really tickled me :)

    --
    Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  4. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Rich Touart wrote:

    > I ride. I meditate. I sleep. I do some other stuff too. No, not THAT.

    And why NOT? It's only normal and besides... you will not get hair on your palms from doing it.

    - Jay

  5. >Peace.

    >Rich

    Peace yourself, you old Hermit. Nice one.

    Steve

  6. "Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar81.htm
    |
    | Hola! Life as a recluse has been very good. My bike looks like crap but it takes me exactly where
    | I want to go. The home grown trails are a part of me. I ride. I meditate. I sleep. I do some other
    | stuff too. No, not THAT. Peace.

    Has anybody seen my Pedro's grease injector?

    ---
    All your BASIC are belong to us! Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version:
    6.0.423 / Virus Database: 238 - Release Date: 11/25/2002

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Rich Touart) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar81.htm
    >
    > Hola! Life as a recluse has been very good. My bike looks like crap but it takes me exactly where
    > I want to go. The home grown trails are a part of me. I ride. I meditate. I sleep. I do some other
    > stuff too. No, not THAT. Peace.

    It's good to know you are still at it Rich.

    JD

  8. Nelson says:

    >Has anybody seen my Pedro's grease injector?

    Is that the one that looks like a turkey baster? ;-)

    Steve

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nelson says:
    >
    > >Has anybody seen my Pedro's grease injector?
    >
    > Is that the one that looks like a turkey baster? ;-)

    If so, I'd tell him to check with his missus..........

    Shaun aRe - 'Synthetic Insemination'?