Midnight at The AM-Bar #82

Rich T says:

>Just checking in.

Well, it's about time, old timer ;-) Did you ever get in a trip to New England?

Steve

"Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar82.htm
>
> Just checking in.
>
> Rich http://www.touart.com

Thanks for the responses! I made a new friend last summer who lives alone and suffers from
Fibromyalgia. I've been helping her with errands, chores, paying bills, buying groceries and a lot
of moral support. AM-B just kinda fell by the wayside. I still ride but only on my homegrown trails
which are primo. And since I don't ride as often as I was, my trails are always nice and slippery.
No major wounds to speak of.

Peace Rich http://www.touart.com

Rich Touart says:

> I still ride but only on my homegrown trails which are primo.

Don't rub it in..........

Steve "trail-less island"