Midnight at The AM-Bar #82

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rich Touart, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

  5. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

  6. Rich T says:

    >Just checking in.

    Well, it's about time, old timer ;-) Did you ever get in a trip to New England?

    Steve

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  8. Rich Touart

    Rich Touart Guest

    "Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar82.htm
    >
    > Just checking in.
    >
    > Rich http://www.touart.com

    Thanks for the responses! I made a new friend last summer who lives alone and suffers from
    Fibromyalgia. I've been helping her with errands, chores, paying bills, buying groceries and a lot
    of moral support. AM-B just kinda fell by the wayside. I still ride but only on my homegrown trails
    which are primo. And since I don't ride as often as I was, my trails are always nice and slippery.
    No major wounds to speak of.

    Peace Rich http://www.touart.com

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

  10. Rich Touart says:

    > I still ride but only on my homegrown trails which are primo.

    Don't rub it in..........

    Steve "trail-less island"

  11. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

  12. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Brian Schiele wrote:
    > I am glad to see that you are still doing this Rich!!! I am on the www now, here is the first
    > rendition of my site... http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian Version 2.0 coming soon! Brian

    god, I hope so.

    penny

  13. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:17:12 -0600, "Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar82.htm
    >
    >Just checking in.
    >
    >Rich http://www.touart.com

    I was hoping you were still around.