Midnight at The AM-Bar #84

"Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > "Rich Touart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar84.htm
> > >
> > > Rich http://www.touart.com
> >
> > I made it! How'd I make it?
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks..........I think?!?!? ',;~}~
> >
> Well Shaun, you aRe long overdue.

Yea, well, I was supposed to be born at Christmas, but as it was, my mum's waters broke all over her
mums brand new couch on New Years Eve. Suppose that's not really that long overdue though.........

Cheers!

Shaun aRe - What a NYE party that was.............

> Shaun R says:
>
> >I remembered - I got the grey wotsit, and put the blue one on it at 91.7 degrees, then, I put the
> >screw through the purple slot, tightened it up,
and
> >painted the whole lot green. You could make it too following those simple instructions.
>
> That's a relief !
>
> ;-P

Too right - I needed it to get my zipper undone before I bust me bladder.

Shaun aRe

> Shaun R says:
>
> >Too right - I needed it to get my zipper undone before I bust me bladder.
>
> I trust you painted "the whole lot" green _before_ you opened the
zipper...
> ;-)

Dude, like no way! I woulda had to wait for the pain to dry then, and that could have ended up
causing.......problems..........

Shaun aRe