Midnight at the AM-Bar #85

Rich says:

>Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life crisis.
>But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.

Ride more, Rich - you are sadly missed hereabouts - and not only for the AMBar.

>http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm

Good one! - you got him just about right...

Steve

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:34:23 -0700, Rich Touart wrote:

> Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life crisis.
> But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.
>
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm
>
> peace
> Rich

hee hee. I love these. :)

gabrielle

gabrielle wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:34:23 -0700, Rich Touart wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life crisis.
>> But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.
>>
>> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm
>>
>> peace
>> Rich

> hee hee. I love these. :)
>
> gabrielle

Yeah, they're so much better when you *get* them, too!

John M

Rich Touart wrote:
> Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life
> crisis. But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.
>
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm

I'd like to thank the members of AM-B, my childhod friends, 60s & 70s TV,
Hugh Hefner and Bob Guccinone...oh, and the members of the 1973 Blair High
School Cheerleading Squad!

Bill "tee-hee...he said 'squad'" S.

John Morgan wrote:
> gabrielle wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:34:23 -0700, Rich Touart wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life
>>> crisis. But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.
>>>
>>> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm
>>>
>>> peace
>>> Rich

>> hee hee. I love these. :)
>>
>> gabrielle

> Yeah, they're so much better when you *get* them, too!
>
> John M

http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar01.htm might as well start at the beginning.
I think these should be required reading for all newcomers.

penny

[email protected] (Rich Touart) wrote:

>Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life crisis.

"Mid-life"? How many 100 year olds do you know? :)
--dt

Rich Touart wrote:
> Hey, I'm not dead yet, just going through a three year mid-life
> crisis. But I rode my bike today so I earned a post.
>
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar85.htm
>
> peace
> Rich

So... what kind of sports car did you get?

Nice to see your name around here again. I guess it's been a while. Thos
AMBar bikes are looking kind of dated!

Matt

MattB wrote:

> Thos AMBar bikes are looking kind of dated!

Even the BIKES get dates!

Bill "sigh" S.

S o r n i wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> Thos AMBar bikes are looking kind of dated!

> Even the BIKES get dates!
>
> Bill "sigh" S.

Sounds like some good material for the next installment...

Maybe you should start "accidentally" riding around group rides with a high
chickage factor with a first aid kit, extra tubes, tools, and food in case
you're needed.

Matt

MattB wrote:

> S o r n i wrote:
>
>>MattB wrote:
>>

>>>Thos AMBar bikes are looking kind of dated!

>>Even the BIKES get dates!
>>
>>Bill "sigh" S.

> Sounds like some good material for the next installment...
>
> Maybe you should start "accidentally" riding around group rides with a high
> chickage factor with a first aid kit, extra tubes, tools, and food in case
> you're needed.
>
> Matt

If he knew where those rides were, trust me- he'd be there.

miles (a poor substitute)

miles todd wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> S o r n i wrote:

>>> Even the BIKES get dates!
>>>
>>> Bill "sigh" S.

>> Sounds like some good material for the next installment...
>>
>> Maybe you should start "accidentally" riding around group rides with
>> a high chickage factor with a first aid kit, extra tubes, tools, and
>> food in case you're needed.
>>
>> Matt
>>

> If he knew where those rides were, trust me- he'd be there.

Even on ROAD rides, we always seem to be going the opposite way from the
groups with chic--- er, female participants. (Palomar, Kitchen Creek, etc.)

Bill "conspiracies all around, I tells ya" S.

S o r n i wrote:
> miles todd wrote:
>> MattB wrote:

>>> Sounds like some good material for the next installment...
>>>
>>> Maybe you should start "accidentally" riding around group rides with
>>> a high chickage factor with a first aid kit, extra tubes, tools, and
>>> food in case you're needed.
>>>
>>> Matt
>>>

>> If he knew where those rides were, trust me- he'd be there.

> Even on ROAD rides, we always seem to be going the opposite way from
> the groups with chic--- er, female participants. (Palomar, Kitchen
> Creek, etc.)
>
> Bill "conspiracies all around, I tells ya" S.

http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar50.htm

the more things change, the more they stay the same...