Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Midnight at the AM-Bar (Archive)

Started by Rich · · Last activity · 3 posts · 489 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
2 October 2005
Last activity
3 October 2005
Original author
Rich
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
489
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey! Due to so many requests (3 or 4), I have reposted the series.
    I think I only did 85 and #75 is missing.

    http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/ambar01.htm

    Hurricane Ivan severely damaged my trails last year. Katrina delivered
    the fatal blow. I've stopped riding but I keep my bike on ready.
    Maybe one day...maybe not.

    Have fun!

    Rich

  2. Rich said:

    Hey! Due to so many requests (3 or 4), I have reposted the series.
    I think I only did 85 and #75 is missing.

    http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/ambar01.htm

    #71 is my fave. 😉

  3. "Rich" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey! Due to so many requests (3 or 4), I have reposted the series.
    I think I only did 85 and #75 is missing.

    http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/ambar01.htm

    Hurricane Ivan severely damaged my trails last year. Katrina delivered
    the fatal blow. I've stopped riding but I keep my bike on ready.
    Maybe one day...maybe not.

    Have fun!

    Rich

    I miss the AM-Bar. Wish you could make it a weekly thing...

    - CA-G

    Rich Touart Kicks Ass!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.