Might have to get this DVD

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > http://www.konaworld.com/kw_index.cfm looks pretty cool.
    > >

    > > Warning: Please don't be trying this stuff on your little SS...I don't
    > want to see you guys hurt yourself.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > I just might too! Here's some of yesterdays handiwork.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    >
    > My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park on
    > it with our help.
    >
    > Mike

    Nice little jump there!

    Your stoked with that jump park deal....time to rent a backhoe
    http://www.dialadigger.com.au/photoinfo.htm .
    --
    Slacker

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.konaworld.com/kw_index.cfm looks pretty cool.
    > > >

    > > > Warning: Please don't be trying this stuff on your little SS...I don't
    > > want to see you guys hurt yourself.
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > I just might too! Here's some of yesterdays handiwork.
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    > >
    > > My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park
    > > on it with our help.
    > >
    > > Mike
    >

    > Nice little jump there!
    >
    > Your stoked with that jump park deal....time to rent a backhoe
    http://www.dialadigger.com.au/photoinfo.htm .
    > --
    > Slacker

    We built a sweet table top tonight right after the first jump. My friend wants to rent a Bobcat to
    finish things up. This weekend we hope to build a 8 foot tall start ramp to get things going. More
    fun tomorrow. Beer and bike jumping, my shins look like hamburger!

    Mike - hic!

  6. "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.konaworld.com/kw_index.cfm looks pretty cool.
    > >

    > > Warning: Please don't be trying this stuff on your little SS...I don't
    > want to see you guys hurt yourself.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > I just might too! Here's some of yesterdays handiwork.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    >
    > My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park on
    > it with our help.
    >
    > Mike

    Where's the landing, is it out of shot?

    Steve E.

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:

    >>http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    >>
    >>My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park on
    >>it with our help.
    >>
    >>Mike
    >

    > Where's the landing, is it out of shot?

    If it is, I think he's in a lot of trouble...

    Is your clock busted? All of your posts seem to appear a couple of hours late and I often miss them.

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.konaworld.com/kw_index.cfm looks pretty cool.
    > > >

    > > > Warning: Please don't be trying this stuff on your little SS...I don't
    > > want to see you guys hurt yourself.
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > I just might too! Here's some of yesterdays handiwork.
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    > >
    > > My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park
    > > on it with our help.
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > Where's the landing, is it out of shot?
    >
    > Steve E.

    No the landing is the downslope of the jump. We figured out (over many beers) last night that we
    were going to have to extend the jump a little. We were clearing it all the way to the grass. But
    hey it's our first attempt and we're pretty clueless right now.

    Mike

  9. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    >>>
    >>> My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park
    >>> on it with our help.
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>
    >> Where's the landing, is it out of shot?
    >>
    >> Steve E.
    >>

    > No the landing is the downslope of the jump. We figured out (over many beers) last night that we
    > were going to have to extend the jump a little. We were clearing it all the way to the grass. But
    > hey it's our first attempt and we're pretty clueless right now.
    >
    > Mike

    helmet?

    Oh, wait, YAMICs on bikes, nevermind...

    penny

  10. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >
    > >>http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    > >>
    > >>My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park
    > >>on it with our help.
    > >>
    > >>Mike
    > >

    > > Where's the landing, is it out of shot?
    >
    > If it is, I think he's in a lot of trouble...

    Yeah I was poking fun really. Somehow this statement hit a nerve: "My friend Mike (seated with beer
    in pic) owns owns a huge lot and is going to build a dirt jump park on it with our help"

    D'oh!

    Jealousy aside, good work Mike, keep us up to date on any more trail building.

    > Is your clock busted? All of your posts seem to appear a couple of hours late and I often
    > miss them.

    No, its the crappy news server we have at work, there seems to be a delay between me posting a
    message and anyone seeing it, or maybe it just takes that long for people to read my writing..

    Steve E.

    p.s. the time is now 16:21 GMT but feck knows what time it is where you are (where the hell are you
    nowadays, Germany still?)

  11. "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > want to see you guys hurt yourself.
    > > > >

    > > > I just might too! Here's some of yesterdays handiwork.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.pbase.com/image/15774764
    > > >
    > > > My friend Mike (seated with beer in pic) owns a huge lot and is going
    > > > build a dirt jump park on it with our help.
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Where's the landing, is it out of shot?
    > >
    > > Steve E.
    > >

    > No the landing is the downslope of the jump. We figured out (over many beers) last night that we
    > were going to have to extend the jump a little. We were clearing it all the way to the grass. But
    > hey it's our first attempt and we're pretty clueless right now.
    >
    > Mike

    Mike, see answer to bomba's post above. I was being a bit cheeky, if you need any advice ask here or
    in alt.bmx and I'll try and be a bit more helpful...

    Steve E.