Miguel Indurain

Doug Butler

Guest
Someone told me Miguel Indurain died. I cannot find this
fact in any news reports, but nor can I find his current
status after March 2004. does anyone ahave any news?

> does anyone ahave any news?

I think that it's a case of no news is good news :)

"Doug Butler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Someone told me Miguel Indurain died. I cannot find this
> fact in any news reports, but nor can I find his current
> status after March 2004. does
anyone
> ahave any news?

You must have him confused with Marco Pantani who,
unfortunately died recently. A great shame.

Regards

Mark

Originally posted by Doug Butler
Someone told me Miguel Indurain died. I cannot find this
fact in any news reports, but nor can I find his current
status after March 2004. does anyone ahave any news?

With a resting pulse of 26, he was virtually clinically dead anyway.
Charlie