Mike, are you now or have you ever been a member of...

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Dashi Toshii, May 28, 2003.

  1. Mitch Haley

    Mitch Haley Guest

  2. Pete

    Pete Guest

  3. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

  4. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

  5. Mitch Haley

    Mitch Haley Guest

    Dashi Toshii wrote:
    > I don't feel like reading through all of that crap, what is his connection to it?

    Synanon is widely regarded as a cult, and Mikey is said to be a member back in 1970 or so. His chief
    claim to fame there is devising a method to make people stop smoking by annoying the heck out of
    them. (he'd spray air freshener in their faces when they'd light up) Now he tries to stop people
    from cycling by annoying the heck out of them.

  6. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Mitch Haley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Dashi Toshii wrote:
    > > I don't feel like reading through all of that crap, what is his
    connection
    > > to it?
    >
    > Synanon is widely regarded as a cult, and Mikey is said to be a member back in 1970 or so. His
    > chief claim to fame there is devising a method to make people stop smoking by annoying the heck
    > out of them. (he'd spray air freshener in their faces when they'd light up) Now he tries to stop
    > people from cycling by annoying the heck out of them.

    Oh, sounds like he is very fly like.

    Dashii