Mike Creed on Tammy Thomas

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    This is from Bike.com

    The Open Mouth Insert Foot Award

    This award goes to Tammy Thomas for saying that her positive drug test was the result of taking
    birth control pills. I’d be willing to let her race again if we could find a man willing to admit
    getting some of that.

    Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. >Subject: Mike Creed on Tammy Thomas From: [email protected] (TritonRider) Date: 12/31/2002 5:46
    >PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >This is from Bike.com
    >
    >The Open Mouth Insert Foot Award
    >
    >This award goes to Tammy Thomas for saying that her positive drug test was the result of taking
    >birth control pills. I’d be willing to let her race again
    if
    >we could find a man willing to admit getting some of that.

    Thats awesome. Why cant Mike Creed come make us laugh in RBR?

    rod Getting ready to get stupid drunk.

    >Bill C.

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 12/31/02 4:46 PM, in article [email protected], "TritonRider"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > This is from Bike.com
    >
    > The Open Mouth Insert Foot Award
    >
    > This award goes to Tammy Thomas for saying that her positive drug test was the result of taking
    > birth control pills. I¹d be willing to let her race again if we could find a man willing to admit
    > getting some of that.
    >
    > Bill C.

    Café de Colombia admitted to this previously.

    BTW: what was Mike Creed doing "on" Tammy Thomas??!!??

  4. Jim A

    Jim A Guest

  5. Scott Patton

    Scott Patton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Brian Lafferty
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Jim A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=12%2F31%2F2002&page=2&lsectionnumber
    >> =3&lsectionname=Peloton+Stories&lsectiondirectory=franke
    >> Person(s) I Would Most Like to Get in a Fight With ...JavaEye (if you don't know him, consider
    >> yourself lucky),
    >
    > Clearly, Mike spends much more time thinking of me than I do of him. Lets hope that thoughts of
    > me don't distract him during the itt in Ontario this year.
    >
    >BL

    He has posted about you twice. You have posted about him HOW many time?

    Scott
    --
    -*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
    Web Services

  6. "scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Brian Lafferty
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > >"Jim A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=12%2F31%2F2002&page=2&lsectionnumber
    > >> =3&lsectionname=Peloton+Stories&lsectiondirectory=franke
    > >> Person(s) I Would Most Like to Get in a Fight With ...JavaEye (if you don't know him, consider
    > >> yourself lucky),
    > >
    > > Clearly, Mike spends much more time thinking of me than I do of him. Lets hope that thoughts
    > > of me don't distract him during the itt in
    Ontario
    > >this year.
    > >
    > >BL
    > >

    > He has posted about you twice. You have posted about him HOW many
    time[sic]?

    > Scott

    Scottie! You're getting better! The remedial language arts in the off-season seems to be working.
    Only one error this time (see above).

    As to your question, I don't know and I don't care. However, if you do a google search, I think
    you'll find that your statement (as opposed to the interrogatory) is inaccurate.

    Happy New Year! Keep studying those books until the season starts!

    Brian Lafferty Mental Strength Conditioner to the USAC Stars

  7. Scott Patton

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> In article <[email protected]>, Brian Lafferty
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >

    >> >"Jim A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...
    >> >>
    >http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=12%2F31%2F2002&page=2&lsectionnumber
    >> >
    >> > Clearly, Mike spends much more time thinking of me than I do of him. Lets hope that thoughts
    >> > of me don't distract him during the itt in
    >Ontario
    >> >this year.
    >> >
    >> >BL
    >> >

    >> He has posted about you twice. You have posted about him HOW many
    >time[sic]?

    At least you quit top posting.....

    Scott

    --
    -*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
    Web Services

  8. Canuck

    Canuck Guest

    "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    >scott patton wrote:
    >>
    >> He has posted about you twice. You have posted about him HOW many
    > time[sic]?
    >
    > As to your question, I don't know and I don't care. However, if you
    do
    > a google search, I think you'll find that your statement (as opposed to
    the
    > interrogatory) is inaccurate.

    The google search with the author as "lafferty" and the word "creed" in body of the post came up
    with 7 results for the year 2002.