Mike Creed Thinks that Brian [email protected] is a douche

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Person(s) I Would Most Like to Get in a Fight With

    First and foremost, Frank Vandenbroucke - I would beat him with a hose until my arm cramped up.

    Honorable Mentions go to Nick Nolte (the actor, don't ask) any and all riders on Velletux (Italian-
    Ukraine team), JavaEye (if you don't know him, consider yourself lucky), and Tim Johnson (for always
    being one place ahead of me at the finish of EVERY race)

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    P.S. Allegedly.