Mike Creed Thinks that Brian [email protected] is a douche

Status

Ronde Champ

Guest
Person(s) I Would Most Like to Get in a Fight With

First and foremost, Frank Vandenbroucke - I would beat him with a hose until my arm cramped up.

Honorable Mentions go to Nick Nolte (the actor, don't ask) any and all riders on Velletux (Italian-
Ukraine team), JavaEye (if you don't know him, consider yourself lucky), and Tim Johnson (for always
being one place ahead of me at the finish of EVERY race)

Ronde Champ

Guest
P.S. Allegedly.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Person(s) I Would Most Like to Get in a Fight With
>
> First and foremost, Frank Vandenbroucke - I would beat him with a hose
until
> my arm cramped up.
>
> Honorable Mentions go to Nick Nolte (the actor, don't ask) any and all riders on Velletux
> (Italian- Ukraine team), JavaEye (if you don't know
him,
> consider yourself lucky), and Tim Johnson (for always being one place
ahead
> of me at the finish of EVERY race)

Status
Not open for further replies.