Mike Creed

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Check out this picture! http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=2%2F18%2F2003&page=2&lsectionnumber=
    3&lsectionname=Peloton+Stories&lsectiondirectory=franke Could you ask for a better mentor than
    Vaughters? This is going to be great for Mike. I think he's going to do really good things. Mike's
    attitude about racing is no bullshit, get it done. Johnathan can only give him good avice. Mike
    Rocks! Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > Check out this picture! http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=2%2F18%2F2003&page=2&lsectionnumber=
    > 3&lsectionname=Peloton+Stories&lsectiondirectory=franke Could you ask for a better mentor than
    > Vaughters? This is going to be
    great
    > for Mike. I think he's going to do really good things. Mike's attitude
    about
    > racing is no bullshit, get it done. Johnathan can only give him good
    avice.

    Image of the two Pros:

    http://www.bike.com/features/images/franke/fullsize/2003-2-18_2.jpg

    > Mike Rocks! Bill C.

  4. Ken McKisson

    Ken McKisson Guest

    thanks jeff potter.

    > Check out this picture! http://www.bike.com/template.asp?date=2%2F18%2F2003&page=2&lsectionnumber=
    > 3&lsectionname=Peloton+Stories&lsectiondirectory=franke Could you ask for a better mentor than
    > Vaughters? This is going to be
    great
    > for Mike. I think he's going to do really good things. Mike's attitude
    about
    > racing is no bullshit, get it done. Johnathan can only give him good
    avice.
    > Mike Rocks! Bill C.

  5. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "Ken McKisson" [email protected]

    >thanks jeff potter.

    How the hell did you get that??? I am NOT Jeff Potter. Call your buddy Ollie Stone, snort some coke,
    and come up with another theory. Bill Crowther Northampton Cycling Club Proud supporter of
    Cycle-Smart.com Likes lugged, pinned steel frames. How the hell you confuse ME with Potter is beyond
    any stretch of my imagination, and that's a hell of a stretch. Bill C.

  6. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    I think I could whip both their asses

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think I could whip both their asses

    Yeah, all you'd have to do is sit on them. Or challenge them to an eating contest. Of course I'd
    beat you one handed in either of those contests.

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  9. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    vaughters article is good. good reading for those educated enough to read
    it.....

  10. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

  11. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >I concur, the quality of your rimjob is unparallelled.
    > >

    > However, your own rimjob eclipses mine, as I do not swallow. Yours truly, Greg

    That doesn't make sense.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  12. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    > The part I like is Vaughters with a smile on his face. It's been a lot of years since that's
    > happened.
    >
    > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On 20 Feb 2003 01:11:38 GMT, TritonRider wrote:
    > > >Check out this picture!
    > >
    > > Here's the direct link: http://www.bike.com/features/images/franke/fullsize/2003-2-18_2.jpg

    Fuckhead,

    He has that fake smile going in every picture I've ever seen of him.

    Deez

  13. Ken McKisson

    Ken McKisson Guest

    uh, something about your overly enthusiastic spastic posting style. 'jeff potter' is not just a
    person but a whole catagory of sickningly spastic posting style. like you.

    > >From: "Ken McKisson" [email protected]
    >
    > >thanks jeff potter.
    >
    > How the hell did you get that??? I am NOT Jeff Potter. Call your buddy
    Ollie
    > Stone, snort some coke, and come up with another theory. Bill Crowther Northampton Cycling Club
    > Proud supporter of Cycle-Smart.com Likes lugged, pinned steel frames. How the hell you confuse ME
    > with Potter is beyond any stretch of my imagination, and that's a hell of a stretch. Bill C.

  14. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > vaughters article is good. good reading for those educated enough to read
    > it.....

    What is in that article that requires anything past a 3rd grade education?

    Deez

  15. Ken McKisson

    Ken McKisson Guest

    relax there tritonrider. not the end of the world is it.

    > >From: "Ken McKisson" [email protected]
    >
    > >uh, something about your overly enthusiastic spastic posting style. 'jeff potter' is not just a
    > >person but a whole catagory of sickningly spastic posting style. like you.
    > >

    > It just kills some of you to see anyone post something positive doesn't
    it.
    > I am not shy about expressing my opinions, If I like something or
    someone I
    > will say so. I don't see anything wrong with supporting people who have
    provide
    > me with entertainment. If I receive good service and treatment I speak out positively. I don't
    > know of a single person who posts here regularly that I couldn't
    come
    > up with a couple of good things to say about them. There are plenty of
    people
    > who choose to spend time taking the conversation into the gutter with playground tactics. Generaly
    > I'm entertained by these exchanges, I just
    don't
    > get involved with them. That's not me. If I think someone is acting like a pinhead, or treats
    > people like crap,
    I'll
    > say something about that too, but I won't say anything 'til I see that as
    being
    > a pattern because everybody has shitty days. Don't like my posts, skip 'em. Bill C.

  16. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > vaughters article is good. good reading for those educated enough to
    read
    > > it.....
    >
    > What is in that article that requires anything past a 3rd grade education?
    >

    > Deez

    the jest of it......enjoy what you've got, not what you want. careful for what you wish for, you may
    actually get it....

    get it????????? its in the 4th grade you become familiar with wisdom, and the difference between it
    and knowledge....

  17. Jeff Potter

    Jeff Potter Guest

    ...And Ken represents a thankfully rare Usenet creature called "the worst and stupidest asshole."
    There are several who try to compete with him, but his special posting style of stupidity and bad
    spelling result in a new low that all Net cretins would do well to check out, realize they can't get
    worse than, then crawl back into their caves. --JP