Mike Creed

wow, i am so impressed. your a big baby if i ever saw one. and who trys to compete with me? i post
like once every 2 weeks. haha. I think there is a lot worse than me. Just because i pick on you?
don't put yourself in such high regard mr. potter. I certainly don't put your or even myself in
such prominant regard. and you would be wise to grow a skin and relax. I might call your posting
style spastic, but i never took such a personal cut on your like you did me. I guess your no better
than me. hmmm.

news:[email protected]...

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > vaughters article is good. good reading for those educated enough to
> read
> > > it.....
> >
> > What is in that article that requires anything past a 3rd grade education?
> >

> > Deez
>
> the jest of it......enjoy what you've got, not what you want. careful for what you wish for, you
> may actually get it....
>
> get it????????? its in the 4th grade you become familiar with wisdom, and the difference between
> it and knowledge....

JTN,

what are you talking about? I don't understand.

Deez

Deeznuts wrote:

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > The part I like is Vaughters with a smile on his face. It's been a lot of years since that's
> > happened.
> >
> > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Here's the direct link: http://www.bike.com/features/images/franke/fullsize/2003-2-18_2.jpg
>

> He has that fake smile going in every picture I've ever seen of him.

Retard, you haven't seen this one:

http://www.velonews.com/race/tour2001/articles/1265.0.html

[email protected] (Jeff Potter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> ...And Ken represents a thankfully rare Usenet creature called "the worst and stupidest asshole."
> There are several who try to compete with him, but his special posting style of stupidity and bad
> spelling result in a new low that all Net cretins would do well to check out, realize they can't
> get worse than, then crawl back into their caves. --JP

Pooper,

Don't talk about Pappy like that. He is a very sensitive boy.

Stay Sweet,

Deez