Mike Jones Again

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    From his latest diary:

    >How many times I Thought i was cool cuz i got an email from Ronde Champ: 1

    Hey dumbass,

    You emailed me. I merely responded.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Mike Jones

    Mike Jones Guest

    >Subject: Mike Jones Again From: "ronde champ" [email protected] Date: 1/30/2003 2:33 PM
    >Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >From his latest diary:
    >
    >>How many times I Thought i was cool cuz i got an email from Ronde Champ: 1
    >
    >Hey dumbass,
    >
    >You emailed me. I merely responded.
    >
    >Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Sorry Champ my mistake,

    Ill change it after work to:

    How many times i got asked to email Ronde Champ by Ronde Champ: 1

    Mike Jones

    Mike Jones

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    He probably asked you to come over onto Topica -- BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

    news:[email protected]...